Author Topic: New to forum  (Read 19847 times)

Offline pat

• View Profile
New to forum
« on: June 27, 2009, 04:46:24 PM »
Hello all

Have enjoyed this forum for past two years. Will be going to SS for our third time on 3rd July for one week with husband Simon and our two grown up sons. There`s nothing to beat reading all your comments to get in the holiday mood. Such a lot of great info, not to mention good natured banter.We have been well and truly bitten by the `bug`. I looked at the Portland website this morning and before I could stop myself we were booked for two weeks next year!

zoe

Re: New to forum
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2009, 05:18:11 PM »
i know i had never been on a site before now i spend more time than my son on the computer  and roy is a san stef forum widow but he has a look and gets dragged in as well now and again a bit of a back up for don and tony have a fab holiday
« Last Edit: June 27, 2009, 08:44:25 PM by zoe »

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2009, 06:11:49 PM »
Welcome to the forums Pat. Where are you staying in SS this time?
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2009, 06:12:52 PM »
Hello all

Have enjoyed this forum for past two years. Will be going to SS for our third time on 3rd July for one week with husband Simon and our two grown up sons. There`s nothing to beat reading all your comments to get in the holiday mood. Such a lot of great info, not to mention good natured banter.We have been well and truly bitten by the `bug`. I looked at the Portland website this morning and before I could stop myself we were booked for two weeks next year!
Have a great time and only 6 days to go like Tonyc1.
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

Offline alnwickist

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2009, 06:46:47 PM »
sorry to hijack this thread but I`m also new to the forum
I am staying at the Romanza Hotel with my wife on July 24th for two weeks and can`t wait to get there.I`ve been to Corfu once before,in 1985,staying in Perama.
If the reviews and reports about San Stefanos are true then we should be in for an unforgettable holiday.

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2009, 07:31:26 PM »
I am staying at the Romanza Hotel with my wife on July 24th for two weeks and can`t wait to get there.I`ve been to Corfu once before,in 1985,staying in Perama.
If the reviews and reports about San Stefanos are true then we should be in for an unforgettable holiday.
Hi Alnwickist and welcome to the forums. Don't apologise all the threads are open to everyone. You will definitely have an unforgettable holiday in SS. As you can tell a lot of us are returnees every year so I hope that gives you a good idea of how good the place is.

In the meantime if you need any questions answering just ask away and I am sure someone will have the answer for you. :)

Offline Colin

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2009, 08:46:18 PM »

Alnwickist....would that be Alnwick Northumberland? not too far away from there myself :)

Offline SueLa

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2009, 10:06:30 PM »
Welcome to the mad house ::) ::) ::)

No seriously welcome to the forum, as you will see we are a friendly bunch.

Sue & John
A smile is a frown turned upside down

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • TonyC - Ag.Stefanos FB San Stefanos Holiday Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2009, 10:20:40 PM »
Welcome to the mad house ::) ::) ::)

No seriously welcome to the forum, as you will see we are a friendly bunch.

Hi Pat and Alnwickist - a big Welcome to the Forum.
We hope you have the very best holiday ever this year to chill-out and recharge the batteries like we do.
Don't take to much notice of the forum girls - they are obviously only after my body!! LOL
Any questions we can help you with - just ask!!
Happy Days in Agios Stefanos, Avliotes, Corfu!! TonyCo1

zoe

« Reply #9 on: June 27, 2009, 11:25:10 PM »
HELPcan someone pick me up    just seen tonys last reply and fell off the chair laughing

Offline pat

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 28, 2009, 12:06:46 AM »
Thanks for your welcoming comments. We are staying at the Tereza - our second time there. We were too late booking last year and stayed at the Kapetanios instead which was also lovely. Our boys were with us when we were at the Tereza and were very taken with Leo and Fanis and family-but isn`t everyone who meets them?

Offline hendrix46

• SanStef Hero
  • Sooner!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 28, 2009, 12:25:02 AM »
HELPcan someone pick me up    just seen tonys last reply and fell off the chair laughing
Sorry Tony, I know us guys should stick together but your last post had the same effect on me as it did to Zoe. When someone has finished picking Zoe up can they come round and pick me up!!!Lol,
CorfuCol

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • TonyC - Ag.Stefanos FB San Stefanos Holiday Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 28, 2009, 01:05:34 AM »
Sorry Tony, I know us guys should stick together but your last post had the same effect on me as it did to Zoe. When someone has finished picking Zoe up can they come round and pick me up!!!Lol,
I have that effect on women!! LOL
I am so hurt- I spent years working out until my six-pack turned into a one-pack, and you lot laugh at me.
Ok Zoe - I know you didn't mean that!! (right!!) LOL!!!
Hendrix - that's a beer you owe me for my sacrifice!!
Happy Days in Agios Stefanos, Avliotes, Corfu!! TonyCo1

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 28, 2009, 01:32:05 AM »
He does however have a funny effect on us. Seems to think we can't spell or use punctuation - but all the time it's Tony who can't actually read lol!! As for his body - what can we say. I bet poor Linda has a good laugh everyday. :) :)

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 28, 2009, 01:35:52 AM »
He does have a very funny sense of humour. Obviously doesn't have any mirrors in his house. ;)

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni