Author Topic: New to forum  (Read 19850 times)

Offline alnwickist

• View Profile
Re: New to forum
« Reply #15 on: June 28, 2009, 04:18:55 PM »
sorry to hijack this thread but I`m also new to the forum
I am staying at the Romanza Hotel with my wife on July 24th for two weeks and can`t wait to get there.I`ve been to Corfu once before,in 1985,staying in Perama.
If the reviews and reports about San Stefanos are true then we should be in for an unforgettable holiday.

Alnwickist....would that be Alnwick Northumberland? not too far away from there myself :)
yes it`s Alnwick in Northumberland.Where you from  Colin?

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • TonyC - Ag.Stefanos FB San Stefanos Holiday Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 28, 2009, 09:18:59 PM »
HELPcan someone pick me up    just seen tonys last reply and fell off the chair laughing
He does however have a funny effect on us. Seems to think we can't spell or use punctuation - but all the time it's Tony who can't actually read lol!! As for his body - what can we say. I bet poor Linda has a good laugh everyday. :) :)
Of course she does - I have a mad sense of humour - we laugh all the time!! Married 41 years this July 20th!!
Happy Days in Agios Stefanos, Avliotes, Corfu!! TonyCo1

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 28, 2009, 09:27:46 PM »
HELPcan someone pick me up    just seen tonys last reply and fell off the chair laughing
Sorry Tony, I know us guys should stick together but your last post had the same effect on me as it did to Zoe. When someone has finished picking Zoe up can they come round and pick me up!!!Lol,
He does have a very funny sense of humour. Obviously doesn't have any mirrors in his house. ;)
Oi! - I'll tell you - I have many mirrors in my house and I have to look in them as I pass,
sucking in the tum and admiring myself!! (the odd little "Brucie" pose, Mind you all the Mirrors are cracked now!! LOL

Offline hendrix46

• SanStef Hero
  • Sooner!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 28, 2009, 09:32:37 PM »
alnwickist....wasn't that a Sex Pistol's song  lol!   
CorfuCol

Offline alnwickist

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 29, 2009, 09:00:58 PM »
alnwickist....wasn't that a Sex Pistol's song  lol!   
Alnwicky in the UK
"I am an antichrist, I am an Alnwickist"....LOL

Offline Colin

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 29, 2009, 11:30:05 PM »
I am staying at the Romanza Hotel with my wife on July 24th for two weeks and can`t wait to get there.I`ve been to Corfu once before,in 1985,staying in Perama.
If the reviews and reports about San Stefanos are true then we should be in for an unforgettable holiday.

Alnwickist....would that be Alnwick Northumberland? not too far away from there myself :)

I'm in Whitley Bay  8)

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 29, 2009, 11:41:40 PM »

I'm in Whitley Bay  8)
That sounds like a nice place to live!!

Offline Colin

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 30, 2009, 12:59:27 PM »
It is Tony! Whitley Bay born and bred

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 30, 2009, 05:10:46 PM »
It is Tony! Whitley Bay born and bred
We are planning to move to somewhere like that or near Eastbourne, when we retire in 5 years time!
Are house prices good or high there?

Offline Colin

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 30, 2009, 06:22:27 PM »
Like every where Tony, house prices up here vary, A Bungalow in a nice Area would set you back about 200k, or a 3 Bed semi 180+ ....I'd opt for Eastbourne....better Weather! lol
« Last Edit: July 01, 2009, 01:16:58 AM by Colin »

Offline deborahh

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 30, 2009, 09:03:13 PM »
Colin, my Dad was from Whitley Bay/Tynemouth area, had many a visit up there when young, is the Spanish City still there?
Last time I was in Newcastle didn't get a chance to go over there, though did see Shearer break Wor Jackies record at SJP.

Lovely part of the world, and Newcastle is on your doorstep a great place for shopping and eating out   

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 30, 2009, 11:15:21 PM »
Like every where Tony, house prices up here vary, A Bungalow in a nice Area would set you back about 200k, or a 3 Bed semi 180+ ....I'd opt of Eastbourne....better Weather! lol
Just want to move away from London Area - anywhere considered - but good house prices will help!!

Offline stressed0506

• SanStef FANATIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 01, 2009, 12:12:00 AM »
San Stef ?????

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 01, 2009, 12:16:40 AM »
Like every where Tony, house prices up here vary, A Bungalow in a nice Area would set you back about 200k, or a 3 Bed semi 180+ ....I'd opt of Eastbourne....better Weather! lol
Just want to move away from London Area - anywhere considered - but good house prices will help!!
Anywhere North of Watford Gap would be cheaper. Prices good in the East Midlands and also in parts of the Lincolnshire coast.
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

Offline Colin

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 01, 2009, 01:16:13 AM »
Colin, my Dad was from Whitley Bay/Tynemouth area, had many a visit up there when young, is the Spanish City still there?
Last time I was in Newcastle didn't get a chance to go over there, though did see Shearer break Wor Jackies record at SJP.

Lovely part of the world, and Newcastle is on your doorstep a great place for shopping and eating out   

Hi Deb

Sadly the Spanish City is no longer there, there is in fact a school on that site now, the whole Sea front is going through regeneration, it looks pretty sad just now, but in a few years time, hopefully the Holiday makers will come flooding back!

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni