Author Topic: Hello all  (Read 21917 times)

Offline Belgianram

• SanStef Regular
    • View Profile
Hello all
« on: May 28, 2009, 10:25:15 PM »
New member to the forum, so go easy on me!!  ;)
I'm off to San Stefanos on the 3rd of July (day before my birthday) and am staying in the Mythos apartments.
I've noticed a thread on the apartments, but it appears that nobody has actually stayed there?!  ???
Just wanted to know more thoughts and opinions on the place if possible?

Also, I'm looking at airport transfers and the best price I've been quoted so far is £25 per person for both legs, does anyone know if this can be beaten?

Cheers.

P.S great site!!  8)

don

Re: Hello all
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2009, 11:06:02 PM »
New member to the forum, so go easy on me!!  ;)
I'm off to San Stefanos on the 3rd of July (day before my birthday) and am staying in the Mythos apartments.
I've noticed a thread on the apartments, but it appears that nobody has actually stayed there?!  ???
Just wanted to know more thoughts and opinions on the place if possible?

Also, I'm looking at airport transfers and the best price I've been quoted so far is £25 per person for both legs, does anyone know if this can be beaten?

Cheers.

P.S great site!!  8)

How many of you? We are paying €53 each way. We have booked through Noula at San Stefanos Travel. Always use her service and have to say it has always been impressive.

Offline CHRIS NO 2

• SanStef FANATIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2009, 11:07:14 PM »
hi belgianram and welcome

if that price is for two off you snatch their hands of as the normal price is £45 for one leg we pay about 90euro for a minibus also per leg

don may have a better price as he transports all sorts of things think he gets it cheaper as no heavy wallet to get to san steph (lol mate)
chris  

7 days till ss

Offline Belgianram

• SanStef Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2009, 11:08:41 PM »
Me and the better half.
The best so far is from Holidaytaxis.com, don't think I'll beat that to be honest.

don

« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2009, 11:14:47 PM »
hi belgianram and welcome

if that price is for two off you snatch their hands of as the normal price is £45 for one leg we pay about 90euro for a minibus also per leg

don may have a better price as he transports all sorts of things think he gets it cheaper as no heavy wallet to get to san steph (lol mate)
chris  

7 days till ss

CHRIS......... Sorry for shouting but at your age!!!!!!!!!!!! Have a great time!! I know you'll describe the beer while I'm trying to work........... Only get this site when working!!!

Offline CHRIS NO 2

• SanStef FANATIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2009, 11:16:49 PM »
is that on their s/ bus if so it says you may have an hour wait then 1 1/2 hour journey to ss good on price but could add a lot to a long journey

i would walk if it meant getting to ss

chris

Offline CHRIS NO 2

• SanStef FANATIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2009, 11:19:16 PM »
as if don you will have to let know your hours 5- 19 june then i can write hi to you in the sand for you to see when you look at the web cam

chris

Offline Belgianram

• SanStef Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2009, 11:22:25 PM »
is that on their s/ bus if so it says you may have an hour wait then 1 1/2 hour journey to ss good on price but could add a lot to a long journey

i would walk if it meant getting to ss

chris

Yes Chris, it is on the shuttle bus. I think I've been lucky using holiday taxis in the past as always had a taxi with just the two of us.

Offline CHRIS NO 2

• SanStef FANATIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 29, 2009, 12:09:00 AM »
thats a great deal then im sure someone will have some info on the mythos (not the beer don) if not will have a look for you and report back where have you stayed before ?

chris

192 hours  then the liquid mythos  ;D ;D ;D

Offline Belgianram

• SanStef Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 29, 2009, 12:23:32 AM »
Never been to San Stefanos before, but been to Roda on a couple of occasions and Kavos (of course!  ::) ) when I was a young lad!  ;D

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 29, 2009, 12:26:14 AM »
Never been to San Stefanos before, but been to Roda on a couple of occasions and Kavos (of course!  ::) ) when I was a young lad!  ;D
San Stefanos will amaze you with its lovely beach and friendly people. All the tavernas and shops are great. The village is not over built and is a relaxful place to be. You will love it.
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

Offline Belgianram

• SanStef Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 29, 2009, 12:33:17 AM »
Fell in love with it just from looking at different places to visit using Holidays uncovered web-site:

http://www.holidays-uncovered.co.uk/greece/corfu/san-stefanos.html?gclid=CK6S-8bt35oCFQMFZgodCh-Zyg

It says something when 100% of reviewers would recommend the place!

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 29, 2009, 12:36:03 AM »
Fell in love with it just from looking at different places to visit using Holidays uncovered web-site:

http://www.holidays-uncovered.co.uk/greece/corfu/san-stefanos.html?gclid=CK6S-8bt35oCFQMFZgodCh-Zyg

It says something when 100% of reviewers would recommend the place!
It definitely does. We only booked it by pure chance the first time we went and fell in love with it. In those days we didn't have internet at home so we couldn't do any research on SS. When we first arrived we thought we had landed in paradise lol!!
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

Offline CHRIS NO 2

• SanStef FANATIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 29, 2009, 12:54:10 AM »
think we will have to post some bad reports on h/uncoverd or there will not be room for us

only joking i think its great for ss so many peeps fall in love with the place

still get a tear when we wind down in to san steph ahh back home

and how do they rem everybody

still love the place bit more than 4 tavernas now (those were the days tony) and the first pool will just have to look at manthos pics all over again

chris

don

« Reply #14 on: May 29, 2009, 02:07:18 AM »
MYTHOS.................. Brilliant apartments............... Quiet quiet position. ......... Nice walk to village.... Stopped there for a few hours last year talking to a couple staying there... Only grouse was no GROUSE as no bar... They did use the Rose Garden right over the road. .......... Are you with tour operators?

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni