Author Topic: Hello all  (Read 21912 times)

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • TonyC - Ag.Stefanos FB San Stefanos Holiday Group
    • View Profile
Re: Hello all
« Reply #15 on: May 29, 2009, 07:57:11 AM »
Fell in love with it just from looking at different places to visit using Holidays uncovered web-site:

http://www.holidays-uncovered.co.uk/greece/corfu/san-stefanos.html?gclid=CK6S-8bt35oCFQMFZgodCh-Zyg

It says something when 100% of reviewers would recommend the place!
Welcome to the Forum, we will be there at the same time as you, and a few (quite a few) are going to eat at Ozzie Oils on the 4th Sat, so try and stick you head in the Door and say hi!!
Tony (and Don too)!! and Zimmer and ???]
Happy Days in Agios Stefanos, Avliotes, Corfu!! TonyCo1

Offline Belgianram

• SanStef Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 29, 2009, 11:48:45 AM »
MYTHOS.................. Brilliant apartments............... Quiet quiet position. ......... Nice walk to village.... Stopped there for a few hours last year talking to a couple staying there... Only grouse was no GROUSE as no bar... They did use the Rose Garden right over the road. .......... Are you with tour operators?

Good to hear Don!  8)
Not too bothered about there not being a bar at the apartments, I want a nice peaceful, relaxing time and if there was a bar - I'd probably in it until they kick me out!  ;D
We aren't with a tour operator as such, but we fly with Thomas Cook and had a person in the know book the apartments for us.

Offline Belgianram

• SanStef Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 29, 2009, 11:53:46 AM »
Welcome to the Forum, we will be there at the same time as you, and a few (quite a few) are going to eat at Ozzie Oils on the 4th Sat, so try and stick you head in the Door and say hi!!
[/quote]

Thanks for the welcome Tony.
It's my birthday on the 4th of July, so I'm not sure what we will be doing yet, but I'll try to pop my head around the door!  ;)

Offline strogs

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 29, 2009, 06:21:54 PM »
We fly from Bristol on 3 July - staying at the Olga

Have stayed in both Roda and San Stef and San Stef wins by miles.  Hope you think so too.

Enjoy your birthday.  We have two birthdays and a wedding anniversay to celebrate - I feel a hangover coming on already!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 29, 2009, 08:11:52 PM »

Thanks for the welcome Tony.
It's my birthday on the 4th of July, so I'm not sure what we will be doing yet, but I'll try to pop my head around the door!  ;)
[/quote]
Happy Birthday indeed - hope we bump into you and Strogs while on holiday - be really great to say hello after talking on the forum!

don

« Reply #20 on: May 29, 2009, 10:49:54 PM »
It would be great to all get together on the fourth even if only for a drink or two!

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 30, 2009, 04:18:18 AM »
It would be great to all get together on the fourth even if only for a drink or two!
Yes indeed - Ozzie Oils about 8.30pm onwards - come and say hello!!
Drinks are all on Don - !! (yeah!! - pigs will fly!!LOL).

don

« Reply #22 on: May 31, 2009, 03:02:58 AM »
Yes indeed - Ozzie Oils about 8.30pm onwards - come and say hello!!
Drinks are all on Don - !! (yeah!! - pigs will fly!!LOL).
Not as fast as my non-existant wallet or as fast as Sandra's purse locking when I say I want!!!!!!!

Offline ianandsarah

• SanStef Addict
    • View Profile
    • Eco Friendly Products
« Reply #23 on: May 31, 2009, 07:02:15 PM »

Have stayed in both Roda and San Stef and San Stef wins by miles.  Hope you think so too.

Enjoy your birthday.  We have two birthdays and a wedding anniversay to celebrate - I feel a hangover coming on already!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hi,
we are due to stay at Olga in August. Say hello to Aristoula for  me when you get there and tell her I want my chocolate bars in the fridge. Ian and Sarah

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 31, 2009, 07:27:47 PM »

Hi,
we are due to stay at Olga in August. Say hello to Aristoula for  me when you get there and tell her I want my chocolate bars in the fridge. Ian and Sarah

Chocolate bars in the fridge. Although I'm a bit of a chocoholic for some reason I just don't miss it on holiday. I think its because I hate getting melted chocolate all over my fingers. lol!
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

Offline ianandsarah

• SanStef Addict
    • View Profile
    • Eco Friendly Products
« Reply #25 on: May 31, 2009, 07:33:01 PM »
It's a bit of a standing joke with Aristoula as we told her she needed to have more snacks for the kids to eat i.e choc, crisps, etc so they did,t keep running down to Georges supermarket of 2 sisters. That way Arisitouls could make a little more profit.
Turns out the choc she bought when were there last year never got sold, so I am in big trouble.

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 31, 2009, 08:38:00 PM »
It's a bit of a standing joke with Aristoula as we told her she needed to have more snacks for the kids to eat i.e choc, crisps, etc so they did,t keep running down to Georges supermarket of 2 sisters. That way Arisitouls could make a little more profit.
Turns out the choc she bought when were there last year never got sold, so I am in big trouble.
Probably be in your fridge when you arrive  lol!!
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

zoe

« Reply #27 on: May 31, 2009, 11:13:10 PM »
she can send them to the thomas bay for me galaxy my fav

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 01, 2009, 04:26:11 AM »
Galaxy - Zoe - I always knew you were outta'-this-world!!

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 01, 2009, 09:39:49 AM »
Galaxy - Zoe - I always knew you were outta'-this-world!!
She will be soon when she arrives in San Stef lol!!

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni