Author Topic: reporting back  (Read 89336 times)

don

Re: reporting back
« Reply #120 on: June 25, 2009, 03:12:56 AM »
Thanks Jules, no problem with the rest of the holiday, it was terrific. I won't mention how good the weather was oops, don't mention the weather as it's changed, so not so lucky for the ones there now.
 Very good to see old friends and make some new ones. Ran into George (ex Mistral) a couple of times in Barcode and Bar38. He was looking very happy. Watch out ladies, he's looking tanned and toned after going back fishing. You have been warned.
 Spiros from Sunset had been in hospital for an operation on some discs so didn't see him Don't want to tempt fate but there is some good news from Sunset.
 zoe i triyed to find you in tomasbay but obveeusly i didnt hey this is good makes it much easyer

Lovely Hendrix but you'll find it's Jules who can't spell ( watch out for her abracadabra!!) so you didn't quite upset two of them........ ON a serious not glad you had a good time and roll on Friday!!!!!!
So what's happening on Friday then !!!lol!!! ;)
You're staying in England Ha Ha Ha!!

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • TonyC - Ag.Stefanos FB San Stefanos Holiday Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: June 25, 2009, 03:13:55 AM »
Hi all, back after a 10 hour delay at Corfu Airport. Also taken a long time to catch up with the site. Too tired to drive on arrival at EMA so had a sleep for a while. Then work last night. Don't know what happened to the ones coming on holiday as we heard the plane didn't leave EMA so worse for them. Once they realised how long the delay was going to be we were bussed out to The Corfu Palace Hotel (5 star) and given a meal and refreshments. So a big hand for TC for that instead of being left at the Airport. It's the first major delay I've had going to Corfu so I've been lucky I guess. On a brighter note we arrived 25 minutes early and only waited 10 minutes for my case.
 most updates seem to have been covered. No problem getting to the beach through Athina. Yiannis doing lamb on the spit at the new place on Saturdays. If in 3Ws say hello to the barmaid, the lovely Harriet, from me and you will be doing us a big favour.   
We promise to do that Hendrix!!
Happy Days in Agios Stefanos, Avliotes, Corfu!! TonyCo1

don

« Reply #122 on: June 25, 2009, 03:15:41 AM »
Hi all, back after a 10 hour delay at Corfu Airport. Also taken a long time to catch up with the site. Too tired to drive on arrival at EMA so had a sleep for a while. Then work last night. Don't know what happened to the ones coming on holiday as we heard the plane didn't leave EMA so worse for them. Once they realised how long the delay was going to be we were bussed out to The Corfu Palace Hotel (5 star) and given a meal and refreshments. So a big hand for TC for that instead of being left at the Airport. It's the first major delay I've had going to Corfu so I've been lucky I guess. On a brighter note we arrived 25 minutes early and only waited 10 minutes for my case.
 most updates seem to have been covered. No problem getting to the beach through Athina. Yiannis doing lamb on the spit at the new place on Saturdays. If in 3Ws say hello to the barmaid, the lovely Harriet, from me and you will be doing us a big favour.   
How lovely? Sorry very fussy!!!

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: June 25, 2009, 03:15:57 AM »
Thanks Jules, no problem with the rest of the holiday, it was terrific. I won't mention how good the weather was oops, don't mention the weather as it's changed, so not so lucky for the ones there now.
 Very good to see old friends and make some new ones. Ran into George (ex Mistral) a couple of times in Barcode and Bar38. He was looking very happy. Watch out ladies, he's looking tanned and toned after going back fishing. You have been warned.
 Spiros from Sunset had been in hospital for an operation on some discs so didn't see him Don't want to tempt fate but there is some good news from Sunset.
 zoe i triyed to find you in tomasbay but obveeusly i didnt hey this is good makes it much easyer

Lovely Hendrix but you'll find it's Jules who can't spell ( watch out for her abracadabra!!) so you didn't quite upset two of them........ ON a serious not glad you had a good time and roll on Friday!!!!!!
So what's happening on Friday then !!!lol!!! ;)
As quick as usual Jules - eh!! LOL

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: June 25, 2009, 03:16:43 AM »
And whats new!!

don

« Reply #125 on: June 25, 2009, 03:18:37 AM »
And whats new!!
Roll on 4th July ... Ozzy Oils

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: June 25, 2009, 03:20:24 AM »
And whats new!!
Roll on 4th July ... Ozzy Oils
Can't come quick enough!!

Offline hendrix46

• SanStef Hero
  • Sooner!
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: June 25, 2009, 07:59:42 AM »
Very lovely and she provides you with beer. Cheers! Wish I could say hello in person.
Don, I'm hoping it was a typo when you wrote......On a serious NOT had a good time and roll on Friday.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2009, 08:02:54 AM by hendrix46 »
CorfuCol

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: June 25, 2009, 10:34:34 AM »
Very lovely and she provides you with beer. Cheers! Wish I could say hello in person.
Don, I'm hoping it was a typo when you wrote......On a serious NOT had a good time and roll on Friday.
What - Hendrix?
"A serious NOT" - go on admit it - you have been infected with the Jules TYPO-DEMIC!!
Back to the Lady - we will pass by and send your love!!

zoe

« Reply #129 on: June 25, 2009, 04:07:39 PM »
hendrix glad you had a good holiday

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: June 25, 2009, 04:31:22 PM »
What - Hendrix?
"A serious NOT" - go on admit it - you have been infected with the Jules TYPO-DEMIC!!
Tony I have been watching your spelling of late - worse than mine of late lol!!
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

don

« Reply #131 on: June 25, 2009, 05:44:16 PM »
What - Hendrix?
That just proves that the standard of your spelling is slipping rapidly Jules!!!

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: June 26, 2009, 03:33:21 AM »
What - Hendrix?
I need more sleep!!! LOL

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: June 26, 2009, 09:49:36 AM »
What - Hendrix?
That just proves that the standard of your spelling is slipping rapidly Jules!!!
Mines not slipping at all - just everyone else has got worse
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: June 26, 2009, 10:58:36 AM »
What - Hendrix?
Mines not slipping at all - just everyone else has got worse
BUT - - -that is your influence!! - - -Mistress Spell-meister!!

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni