Author Topic: reporting back  (Read 89336 times)

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
Re: reporting back
« Reply #105 on: June 23, 2009, 12:16:07 AM »
Back on topic.
It really is great reading everyones reports. It tells us so much for when it's our turn. :)
We will expect your on-site roving reporter - reports this year Jules!!
Of course I will report back as usual.
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • TonyC - Ag.Stefanos FB San Stefanos Holiday Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: June 23, 2009, 03:56:27 AM »
Back on topic.
It really is great reading everyones reports. It tells us so much for when it's our turn. :)
You are so good!!
Happy Days in Agios Stefanos, Avliotes, Corfu!! TonyCo1

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: June 23, 2009, 09:53:45 AM »
Back on topic.
You are so good!!
I know!! :P :-[ :o
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: June 23, 2009, 03:55:18 PM »
Back on topic.
You are so good!!
SO what do you know then!!

don

« Reply #109 on: June 23, 2009, 11:18:20 PM »
Back on topic.
You are so good!!
She Know nothing.... Neither map reading (pam reading for you Jules) , Spelling (No Jules not Harry Potter) nor Fashion sense (you've all read the posts!) 

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: June 24, 2009, 12:22:46 AM »
Back on topic.
You are so good!!
I know everything !!!!!!!!!! :) ;)

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: June 24, 2009, 03:44:49 AM »
Back on topic.
You are so good!!
Ok - so what am I thinking right now then???

don

« Reply #112 on: June 24, 2009, 09:00:08 AM »
Back on topic.
You are so good!!
You dirty old man!!!!!    In best Harold Steptoe voice LOL

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: June 24, 2009, 09:47:00 AM »
Back on topic.
You are so good!!
It's probably best we don't know what you are thinking Tony..........

Offline hendrix46

• SanStef Hero
  • Sooner!
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: June 24, 2009, 02:51:14 PM »
 Hi all, back after a 10 hour delay at Corfu Airport. Also taken a long time to catch up with the site. Too tired to drive on arrival at EMA so had a sleep for a while. Then work last night. Don't know what happened to the ones coming on holiday as we heard the plane didn't leave EMA so worse for them. Once they realised how long the delay was going to be we were bussed out to The Corfu Palace Hotel (5 star) and given a meal and refreshments. So a big hand for TC for that instead of being left at the Airport. It's the first major delay I've had going to Corfu so I've been lucky I guess. On a brighter note we arrived 25 minutes early and only waited 10 minutes for my case.
 most updates seem to have been covered. No problem getting to the beach through Athina. Yiannis doing lamb on the spit at the new place on Saturdays. If in 3Ws say hello to the barmaid, the lovely Harriet, from me and you will be doing us a big favour.   
CorfuCol

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: June 24, 2009, 04:33:55 PM »
Hi all, back after a 10 hour delay at Corfu Airport. Also taken a long time to catch up with the site. Too tired to drive on arrival at EMA so had a sleep for a while. Then work last night. Don't know what happened to the ones coming on holiday as we heard the plane didn't leave EMA so worse for them. Once they realised how long the delay was going to be we were bussed out to The Corfu Palace Hotel (5 star) and given a meal and refreshments. So a big hand for TC for that instead of being left at the Airport. It's the first major delay I've had going to Corfu so I've been lucky I guess. On a brighter note we arrived 25 minutes early and only waited 10 minutes for my case.
 most updates seem to have been covered. No problem getting to the beach through Athina. Yiannis doing lamb on the spit at the new place on Saturdays. If in 3Ws say hello to the barmaid, the lovely Harriet, from me and you will be doing us a big favour.   
Hope your holiday was ok. The worst delay we have ever had was a 5 hour delay going out to Corfu. It really did seem to drag.

Offline hendrix46

• SanStef Hero
  • Sooner!
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: June 24, 2009, 05:37:28 PM »
 Thanks Jules, no problem with the rest of the holiday, it was terrific. I won't mention how good the weather was oops, don't mention the weather as it's changed, so not so lucky for the ones there now.
 Very good to see old friends and make some new ones. Ran into George (ex Mistral) a couple of times in Barcode and Bar38. He was looking very happy. Watch out ladies, he's looking tanned and toned after going back fishing. You have been warned.
 Spiros from Sunset had been in hospital for an operation on some discs so didn't see him Don't want to tempt fate but there is some good news from Sunset.
 zoe i triyed to find you in tomasbay but obveeusly i didnt hey this is good makes it much easyer
CorfuCol

don

« Reply #117 on: June 24, 2009, 08:56:13 PM »
Thanks Jules, no problem with the rest of the holiday, it was terrific. I won't mention how good the weather was oops, don't mention the weather as it's changed, so not so lucky for the ones there now.
 Very good to see old friends and make some new ones. Ran into George (ex Mistral) a couple of times in Barcode and Bar38. He was looking very happy. Watch out ladies, he's looking tanned and toned after going back fishing. You have been warned.
 Spiros from Sunset had been in hospital for an operation on some discs so didn't see him Don't want to tempt fate but there is some good news from Sunset.
 zoe i triyed to find you in tomasbay but obveeusly i didnt hey this is good makes it much easyer

Lovely Hendrix but you'll find it's Jules who can't spell ( watch out for her abracadabra!!) so you didn't quite upset two of them........ ON a serious note glad you had a good time and roll on Friday!!!!!!
« Last Edit: June 25, 2009, 05:42:48 PM by don »

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: June 25, 2009, 12:15:54 AM »

Lovely Hendrix but you'll find it's Jules who can't spell ( watch out for her abracadabra!!) so you didn't quite upset two of them........ ON a serious not glad you had a good time and roll on Friday!!!!!!
So what's happening on Friday then !!!lol!!! ;)

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: June 25, 2009, 03:12:17 AM »
Back on topic.
You are so good!!
It's probably best we don't know what you are thinking Tony..........
True!! Very TRUE!!

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni