Author Topic: HOW LONG UNTIL YOU GO?  (Read 481341 times)

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
Re: HOW LONG UNTIL YOU GO?
« Reply #75 on: April 03, 2008, 12:50:54 AM »
149 days for us
Where are you staying Tonyco1?
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

Offline aligarter

• SanStef Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: April 03, 2008, 01:23:27 AM »
Im going to San stefanos on the 6th June its been about 13 years since our last visit, I hope  that its not changed too much. We will be staying at Hotel Romanza this time as the reviews looked great along with the views. I can remember eatting most nights in a resturant run by a father and son, the Father looked a bit like Sadam I wonder if he is still around we had many happy evenings there.
Do you remeber where in the village the restaurant you mention was? I am sure between us all we may get an answer for you.

I can rememeber that you walked along the road towards the harbour with the sea on your right just around a slight bend going towards the haurbour bit there was a small old house on the left  and the resturant was just along a little further on the left with a very latge tiled terrace bit outside i think it had 2 levels as you stood and faced the place the bar and kitchen was to the left and seating inside to the right, I have been digging through my pics to see if i can find a good one :-)

Just Found a pic of the two men who ran the resturant I was on about,Hope that someone can help me.  I have posted it at ......
http://www.agni.gr/gallery/show_member_gallery_photo.asp?path=Aligarter/San Stefanos anyone know these two men.jpg&ID=29020

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: April 04, 2008, 10:28:06 PM »
Im going to San stefanos on the 6th June its been about 13 years since our last visit, I hope  that its not changed too much. We will be staying at Hotel Romanza this time as the reviews looked great along with the views. I can remember eatting most nights in a resturant run by a father and son, the Father looked a bit like Sadam I wonder if he is still around we had many happy evenings there.
Do you remeber where in the village the restaurant you mention was? I am sure between us all we may get an answer for you.

I can rememeber that you walked along the road towards the harbour with the sea on your right just around a slight bend going towards the haurbour bit there was a small old house on the left  and the resturant was just along a little further on the left with a very latge tiled terrace bit outside i think it had 2 levels as you stood and faced the place the bar and kitchen was to the left and seating inside to the right, I have been digging through my pics to see if i can find a good one :-)

Just Found a pic of the two men who ran the resturant I was on about,Hope that someone can help me.  I have posted it at ......
http://www.agni.gr/gallery/show_member_gallery_photo.asp?path=Aligarter/San Stefanos anyone know these two men.jpg&ID=29020
The photo  doesn't open up unfortunately :(
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

Offline aligarter

• SanStef Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: April 04, 2008, 11:38:42 PM »

[/quote]
[/quote]

ok hope that this should work this time. http://www.agni.gr/gallery/show_gallery.asp?gallery=aligarter

don

« Reply #79 on: April 04, 2008, 11:43:00 PM »

[/quote]

ok hope that this should work this time. http://www.agni.gr/gallery/show_gallery.asp?gallery=aligarter

Sorry, Don't recognise either of them or the bar fittings.   To view photo acess agni web-site. I looked through members, then san stef section and found a post and opened Aligartes gallery from that. Very small picture but double left click enlarged.
[/quote]

Offline aligarter

• SanStef Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: April 04, 2008, 11:56:19 PM »
no worries don thanks for looking xx

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: April 05, 2008, 12:18:05 AM »
Sorry I don't recognise them or the bar either. :(

don

« Reply #82 on: April 05, 2008, 02:37:55 AM »
80 days or 11 weeks on monday!!! Roll on!!!

Offline sharris

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: April 05, 2008, 09:55:56 PM »
Hi All

Well i survived the 40th birthday weekend. We had a right old laugh and lots of hangovers !!!
 >:(
Now thats out of the way i can start getting excited about Corfu !! ;D

27 days to go !!!!!!!! anyone else going in the first week of May ?? ???

Sarah

Offline justine

• View Profile
« Reply #84 on: April 06, 2008, 12:30:23 PM »
hi aligarter

i maybe mistaken but i think the man on the left is a very young vasills from the olympia restaurant,i could be wrong but its looking a strong possibility to me.xxxjustinexxx

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: April 06, 2008, 06:01:58 PM »
Hi All

Well i survived the 40th birthday weekend. We had a right old laugh and lots of hangovers !!!

Sarah
Sarah,
I think you will be doing the first report this year.lol!!! ;)

Offline sharris

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: April 06, 2008, 07:37:23 PM »
Hi All

Sarah
Sarah,
I think you will be doing the first report this year.lol!!! ;)

Will be my pleasure to report back to you all, and by then you will all be excited and getting ready to go. will keep my eyes and ears open for any information.

Sarah

Offline AdamG

• View Profile
« Reply #87 on: April 08, 2008, 03:53:51 PM »
My first trip is in .. .. .. (its too hard to count) I arrive on the 10th June  :)  then again on the 12th August  :D  Oh and then once more on the 3rd of October!!!   ;D

It cant come soon enough is all I think!!  Maybe see some of you then!! 

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • TonyC - Ag.Stefanos FB San Stefanos Holiday Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: April 08, 2008, 04:29:50 PM »
149 days for us
Where are you staying Tonyco1?

Hi - We will be in San Stef from 16th to 30th May this trip. Anyone else be there then??

We are staying at the Thomas Bay Hotel this time. We stayed at the Barras last year and Thomas Bay in 2006.
in 2005 we were at the Moras Apts via Noula. We stayed with Simone in 2004 in the leonadis Apts and have stayed in Various Apts all over the resort over the years.
We stayed in the Athena Hotel the first year it opened - great location.
Tony C
Happy Days in Agios Stefanos, Avliotes, Corfu!! TonyCo1

Offline aligarter

• SanStef Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: April 08, 2008, 09:01:49 PM »
Ah we beat you by a couple days Adam we arrive 6th June staying at Romanza

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni