Author Topic: HOW LONG UNTIL YOU GO?  (Read 483250 times)

Offline snappy cathy

• SanStef Addict
    • View Profile
Re: HOW LONG UNTIL YOU GO?
« Reply #105 on: May 10, 2008, 06:56:34 PM »
Don, Will be at the Perros from the 23rd of June for 1wk maybe we will have a drink or four.

Cathy

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: May 10, 2008, 07:15:42 PM »
Hi Sarah,
Glad you had a good time. :)
Anything new done at Teresa over the winter months? Can't get on to there website at mo as is under construction.
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

Offline suelitch

• View Profile
« Reply #107 on: May 10, 2008, 09:53:59 PM »
Hi Sarah, yes i was one of the welsh group there where 7 of us all family and we had a fanastic time at the Terezas it was our first time but will defiinetly be going back, have already looked at next years and I've only been home 24 hrs !
Didn't go up to Romanza's but had nice meals everywhere especially the olive press and liked Barras, best breakfasts in the Sunset ,it was 1 euro more than other places but worth it, I was really disappointed yannis wasn't open and also the juice bar but dont think we missed anything else.
                             Take Care
                                          Sue (short blonde one)

don

« Reply #108 on: May 10, 2008, 10:45:17 PM »
53 and falling, but not swiftly enough!!!!!!!!!!!
Don was that you falling or the days lol !!!! ;)
Only 111 days now - getting closer.

Now that is scarey Jules, you can tell the future. Now send me 6 lottery numbers and you can stay with us in San Stef. lol   

Offline SueLa

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: May 11, 2008, 02:35:41 AM »
Spoke to Nikos (Athens Bar)on the phone today to confirm flight details, He said he has 4 people to meet off our flight, Is it anyone on here???

107 days to go. Fly out on 25th August (Manchester)

Sue
Sue & John
A smile is a frown turned upside down

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • TonyC - Ag.Stefanos FB San Stefanos Holiday Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: May 11, 2008, 04:14:50 AM »
Hi everybody !

Well am reporting back from the wonderful San Stef !!!

am sooooo depressed to be back home. :'(

Weather was good except one whole day that was wet n windy !!! but generally v good for the first week. They is a bit of building going on but not enough to ruin a holiday, couple of buildings going up just above havana on the beach front. Not everything was open being the first week but most was opening towards the end of our week. Was gutted cos wanted to go to Yannis and try this lamb you all talk about but he was opening til today.... but i had my fav meal again up at  Romanza, which is the lamb with yogurt... i highly recommend it...and tell Leo i sent you !!!!     :P

What can i say about Teresa, the family and the place are as gorgeous as ever and we were welcomed back like long lost friends which is lovely.  (Leo will be a daddy in about 7 weeks )Also spent many a night with our friends Hilary and Spiro at Bar38, who are on form and ready for the summer.

If any one wants to know anything, just ask, as i could just go on wittering on for ever, so best you just ask anything you need to know.   ???

Sarah Harris

P.s  the mexican is still as it was last year.....a building crying out for me to take over !!!!

Also there is a new place being done out now next door to bar38, they did a lot to it in the week we were there, sure it will be open in a few weeks.

Our favourite line for the hols was.... "they've had all winter to get that ready !!!!"

#

Hi - sounds like you had a great time - we are just packing the cases as we go next friday morning.
Tony (Bob the Builder) is going at the same time as us - so we hope to meet up and have a chat and a drink.
Now the questions????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
What is the new place you mentioned going to be - a Bar?? is it to the right of Bar38?
Is the Cash Machine outside the Thomas Bay Hotel working now?
Is the beach working as normal with all the sunbeds out?
Did you go into the Havana Beach Bar and are the usual crowd all there?
You said Leon is going to be a dad - any sign of their wedding - or did I miss it?
Thanks
Glad you had a great time - looking forward to our break now and the chance to chill out in San Stef!!
Tony C

Happy Days in Agios Stefanos, Avliotes, Corfu!! TonyCo1

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: May 11, 2008, 02:26:57 PM »
Tony Leo got married last November. On the Agni website (which is not working at mo) one of the forumsters has got some photos of Leo looking as gorgeous as ever in his wedding suit. I think they are on valleygirls photos.
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: May 11, 2008, 02:43:53 PM »
Tony and Bob the Builder have a great time and anyone else going in the next week or so.

Offline Helen

• SanStef Hero
  • Helen & Graham
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: May 11, 2008, 08:40:06 PM »
110 days to our holiday nearly in double figures  :)

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: May 19, 2008, 01:05:00 AM »
Only 103 days now -soon be in to the 90s. :)

Offline sharris

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: May 19, 2008, 10:30:57 PM »
Hi Guys

Sorry it seems i may have missed some of you before you go and havent answered your questions...sorry !!

Anyone going back to Teresa..you must ask Leo to show you his wedding photos, he has this huge album and i have never seen pictures like it..they are amazing...not only coz they are both stunning !!! but the album is out of this world...nothing like how they do them here. The baby is due about 3-4th week of June, so watch out if you are there then.

i am sure enything that wasn't open when i was there will be now, more sunbeds on beach, Yannis etc etc BUT no there is still no cash in the machine at Thomas Bay !!!

Hi to Suelitch..how you doing...depressing being home eh ?? We are going back Sept 5th and also next May again...so may catch you there !!!

JulesT  -  i am deffo gonna shout your name when i get to bar on Sept 5th in teresa and we can have a beer together !!!   :o

LOL
Sarah Harris

Offline sharris

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: May 19, 2008, 10:37:20 PM »
Soz JulesT

Forgot to answer your question !! nothing much new at Tereza..still just perfect. They have a shelf unit thing up behind the bar which covers a lot of the mirror now, which looks smart and very clean. Also leo was asking us what we thought about him taking the curtains down in the bar area..to make it even lighter and brighter and also he thinks they obscure the view for people..bless him !! Other than that, still the same wonderful, lovely place that i am beginning to call Home !!!!   ;D

Sarah x

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: May 20, 2008, 12:35:46 AM »
Hi Sarah,
The only times I have known the curtains to be shut is when the tv is on showing the football apart from that I don't think they are needed.

Offline grecophile

• View Profile
« Reply #118 on: May 22, 2008, 12:08:34 AM »
 ::)36hrs & counting just can't wait.
10 of us adults & children in the Villa Quietude, 3yrs since we were last in SS,
6 leave Newcastle 10:00 on Frii & 4 leave L'pool at 15:45.
Hope pool & sea warm up by then.

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: May 22, 2008, 12:47:54 AM »
Have a great time Grecophile. Where abouts did you stay last time you were in San Stef? :)

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni