Author Topic: HOW LONG UNTIL YOU GO?  (Read 481442 times)

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
Re: HOW LONG UNTIL YOU GO?
« Reply #315 on: April 01, 2009, 12:20:05 AM »
New to the Forum today . 67 sleeps till we join you in San Stef. 1st time to Corfu and im sooooooooo excited. Staying at The Little Prince.
Hi Lainey,
Welcome to the forums
You couldn't have chosen a better place for your first San Stefanos  /Corfu holiday. You will I am sure find everything just wonderful as do us returnees. If you need any info at all just ask away and someone will get back to you. :)
We all feel the same way - just finished - well 97% done - the new Bathroom - been busy instead of a pre stefanos holiday.
Now we need to go sooner than we booked - if you get my drift - miss the therapeutic effect of the place!!
Maybe San Stefanos should be on the NHS for all the good it does for us all - much better than any medicine. lol!! ;)

Great.............. Now when do I qualify for free prescriptions?  They go up tp £7.10 next week!
There already over  £7.00 Don but when you hit the big 60 they will be free lol :)
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

don

« Reply #316 on: April 01, 2009, 02:28:21 AM »
New to the Forum today . 67 sleeps till we join you in San Stef. 1st time to Corfu and im sooooooooo excited. Staying at The Little Prince.
Hi Lainey,
Welcome to the forums
You couldn't have chosen a better place for your first San Stefanos  /Corfu holiday. You will I am sure find everything just wonderful as do us returnees. If you need any info at all just ask away and someone will get back to you. :)
We all feel the same way - just finished - well 97% done - the new Bathroom - been busy instead of a pre stefanos holiday.
Now we need to go sooner than we booked - if you get my drift - miss the therapeutic effect of the place!!
Maybe San Stefanos should be on the NHS for all the good it does for us all - much better than any medicine. lol!! ;)

Great.............. Now when do I qualify for free prescriptions?  They go up tp £7.10 next week!
There already over  £7.00 Don but when you hit the big 60 they will be free lol :)

Weeks away from that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: April 01, 2009, 10:00:02 AM »
Hi Lainey,
Welcome to the forums

Years for me unless they lower the age for getting them free lol! ;D
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • TonyC - Ag.Stefanos FB San Stefanos Holiday Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: April 02, 2009, 01:49:30 AM »
Hi Lainey,
Welcome to the forums

I am just Days away in that case - I hope you all remember my Big Birthday on April 26th!!
Free prescriptions is a good present!! - However - I thought it was 65 for men? - who knows the answer??
Happy Days in Agios Stefanos, Avliotes, Corfu!! TonyCo1

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: April 02, 2009, 01:59:32 AM »
Hi Lainey,
Welcome to the forums

I am just Days away in that case - I hope you all remember my Big Birthday on April 26th!!
Free prescriptions is a good present!! - However - I thought it was 65 for men? - who knows the answer??
60 for both men and women Tony - lucky you lol!!!! ;)

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: April 02, 2009, 02:20:07 AM »
Hi Lainey,
Welcome to the forums

Every little helps!! - So you will be paying for me and Don then - - -LOL!!

don

« Reply #321 on: April 02, 2009, 02:25:40 AM »
Hi Lainey,
Welcome to the forums

Don't forget....... You get a free bus pass too!! LOL :'( :P

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: April 02, 2009, 02:27:43 AM »
Hi Lainey,
Welcome to the forums

Ahhh!! - no good to me as I always drive - and I have a free bus and Train pass anyway, via work!!

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: April 02, 2009, 09:49:27 AM »
Hi Lainey,
Welcome to the forums

Ahhh!! - no good to me as I always drive - and I have a free bus and Train pass anyway, via work!!

Goodness me being 60 gets better and better for you Tony. You will also qualify for the Winter fuel allowance as well. :)

Offline fannymarie

• SanStef Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: April 02, 2009, 03:00:11 PM »
I only have 26 sleeps to go !!

really need some good sun and r and r !!

don

« Reply #325 on: April 02, 2009, 03:44:50 PM »

Fannym....... Thank you for the welcome return of posts of more relevance to this thread.... Have a great time and spare a thought for us poor wage slaves each day in paradise LOL
« Last Edit: April 02, 2009, 11:08:51 PM by don »

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: April 03, 2009, 03:59:10 AM »

Fannym....... Thank you for the welcome return of posts of more relevance to this thread.... Have a great time and spare a thought for us poor wage slaves each day in paradise LOL
Yes FannyM - -all very green here - have a good one and please report back!!
(or in Dons case all very yellow)
PS
we already get the winter fuel allowance - Linda is slightly older and I am the proverbial younger Toy-boy - I cater for her every need!
(lets hope she doesn't read this)!!! LOL

don

« Reply #327 on: April 03, 2009, 10:14:42 AM »

Or 12 weeks today we should just be boarding!!!! Getting excited now!!!!!

zoe

« Reply #328 on: April 03, 2009, 02:13:37 PM »
9 weeks to go will just be leaving to go to bristol airport :)

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: April 04, 2009, 01:21:17 AM »

147 DAYS TO GO :) :)

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni