Author Topic: HOW LONG UNTIL YOU GO?  (Read 481421 times)

Offline snappy cathy

• SanStef Addict
    • View Profile
Re: HOW LONG UNTIL YOU GO?
« Reply #300 on: March 28, 2009, 06:40:02 PM »
Hi all we have just booked our flights today going out on the 4th September for 2 wks, we are late this year in booking as our Mum was unwell and has sadly passed away, so this gives us something to look forward to.

Cathy

Offline SueLa

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: March 28, 2009, 07:43:57 PM »
Booked with Travel Republic Don. Flying with Viking 06.15 from Manchester 17th August - Return 31st August 22.00 Manchester. 

We managed to squeeze in a few extra hours on both days.

Will stay at Andrews over the weekend before we fly, he is our Taxi.
Sue & John
A smile is a frown turned upside down

Offline SueLa

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: March 28, 2009, 07:54:21 PM »
142 days to go
Sue & John

don

« Reply #303 on: March 28, 2009, 08:22:31 PM »
Hi all we have just booked our flights today going out on the 4th September for 2 wks, we are late this year in booking as our Mum was unwell and has sadly passed away, so this gives us something to look forward to.

Cathy

Sorry to hear that Cathy, Hope you and Robert are both well. Sorry we will miss you this year. We are going for our customary last week June first week July and then 25th Sept. Still hoping for August but boss being a right strop! 

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: March 28, 2009, 09:25:45 PM »

Cathy

Sorry about your news Cathy - i know exactly what your going through as my Mum only passed away New Years Eve. At least you now have something to look forward to as San Stefanos and its people will help you and your family at this most difficult time. My Mum would never have held us back from going away so I know we will have her blessing for our holiday at the end of August
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

Offline snappy cathy

• SanStef Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: March 28, 2009, 10:14:57 PM »
Thanks Don and Jules. Sorry we will miss you this year Don hope you all have a great time as usual. We are going back to the Perros again really looking forward now, so not too long to go.

Thanks Cathy

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • TonyC - Ag.Stefanos FB San Stefanos Holiday Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: March 29, 2009, 10:47:32 PM »

Cathy

Sorry about your news Cathy - i know exactly what your going through as my Mum only passed away New Years Eve. At least you now have something to look forward to as San Stefanos and its people will help you and your family at this most difficult time. My Mum would never have held us back from going away so I know we will have her blessing for our holiday at the end of August
Hi Cathy and also Jules - also sorry to hear that - We also know what it feel like, I have lost both my patents,
and we actually in San Stef halfway through our holiday in 2002, when I had a call from our daughter saying that Linda's Mum (who was staying at our place - looking after the dogs), had had a massive heart attack and fell down the stairs and died.
That was the end of the holiday and a dreadful 3 day wait to gat a flight back early.
It was difficult going back the next year - but we knew it was what she would have wanted!!

Happy Days in Agios Stefanos, Avliotes, Corfu!! TonyCo1

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: March 30, 2009, 12:04:44 AM »

Cathy

Hi Cathy and also Jules - also sorry to hear that - We also know what it feel like, I have lost both my patents,
and we actually in San Stef halfway through our holiday in 2002, when I had a call from our daughter saying that Linda's Mum (who was staying at our place - looking after the dogs), had had a massive heart attack and fell down the stairs and died.
That was the end of the holiday and a dreadful 3 day wait to gat a flight back early.
It was difficult going back the next year - but we knew it was what she would have wanted!!

My Mums first stroke was whilst we were away in September 2006 and nothing seemed the same for the holiday after that. We kept in touch by phone as she had a phone by her bedside in hospital. Just to hear her talk to me was a releif then. Her next stroke was just after we returned home in September 2007 and she just never recovered from that stroke as it was just to massive. All along we knew she would still want us to have our holidays as she knew how much we planned and looked forward to them.
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: March 30, 2009, 12:06:05 AM »
San Stefanos is a great healer for difficult situations and I am just so glad we are going back again :)

Offline SueLa

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: March 30, 2009, 03:04:25 AM »
I know what you mean Jules.
I was not in a good place before our hols in 2007, had my little safety zone around me.

John decided that I needed some sun on my back, and visiting San Stefanos was the best thing we ever did, made me open my eyes and see clearly again.

now only 141 days to go and we will be there again 8) 8) 8)

Sue & John

Offline lainey

• View Profile
« Reply #310 on: March 30, 2009, 03:53:33 PM »
New to the Forum today . 67 sleeps till we join you in San Stef. 1st time to Corfu and im sooooooooo excited. Staying at The Little Prince.

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: March 30, 2009, 04:30:49 PM »
New to the Forum today . 67 sleeps till we join you in San Stef. 1st time to Corfu and im sooooooooo excited. Staying at The Little Prince.
Hi Lainey,
Welcome to the forums
You couldn't have chosen a better place for your first San Stefanos  /Corfu holiday. You will I am sure find everything just wonderful as do us returnees. If you need any info at all just ask away and someone will get back to you. :)

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • TonyC - Ag.Stefanos FB San Stefanos Holiday Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: March 31, 2009, 03:14:13 AM »
Hi Lainey,
Welcome to the forums
You couldn't have chosen a better place for your first San Stefanos  /Corfu holiday. You will I am sure find everything just wonderful as do us returnees. If you need any info at all just ask away and someone will get back to you. :)
We all feel the same way - just finished - well 97% done - the new Bathroom - been busy instead of a pre stefanos holiday.
Now we need to go sooner than we booked - if you get my drift - miss the therapeutic effect of the place!!
Happy Days in Agios Stefanos, Avliotes, Corfu!! TonyCo1

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: March 31, 2009, 10:10:29 AM »
Hi Lainey,
Welcome to the forums
We all feel the same way - just finished - well 97% done - the new Bathroom - been busy instead of a pre stefanos holiday.
Now we need to go sooner than we booked - if you get my drift - miss the therapeutic effect of the place!!
Maybe San Stefanos should be on the NHS for all the good it does for us all - much better than any medicine. lol!! ;)

don

« Reply #314 on: March 31, 2009, 11:08:57 PM »
Hi Lainey,
Welcome to the forums
Maybe San Stefanos should be on the NHS for all the good it does for us all - much better than any medicine. lol!! ;)

Great.............. Now when do I qualify for free prescriptions?  They go up tp £7.10 next week!

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni