Author Topic: When are you going to San Stefanos in 2010?  (Read 112012 times)

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • TonyC - Ag.Stefanos FB San Stefanos Holiday Group
    • View Profile
Re: When are you going to San Stefanos in 2010?
« Reply #180 on: April 26, 2010, 01:03:08 AM »
Most of that Volcano ash dust landed on my car - just after I washed it again!! LOL
Happy Days in Agios Stefanos, Avliotes, Corfu!! TonyCo1

Offline Angela

• View Profile
« Reply #181 on: April 28, 2010, 10:27:20 PM »
Hi i'm staying at the Vicky Studios with my daughter.We arrive August 13th for one week.I'm really looking forward to it.San Stefanos sounds fantastic.We have been to Corfu before in 1992,we stayed in Moraitika that time.It was our first time abroad and thoroughly enjoyed it.

YANNIS26

« Reply #182 on: April 28, 2010, 10:40:17 PM »
Hi Angela
Welcome to the forum.I am certain you will  have a wonderful time in San  Stefanos at the Vicky Apts.If you have any question on the Vicky Apts or any aspect of the village please post it.One of our members will almost certainly come up with the answer.
Yammas
Yannis

Offline leemac

• View Profile
« Reply #183 on: April 29, 2010, 02:09:58 PM »
Hi all
After our first visit to San Stefanos last year, we have got the bug and will be returning this year!!
We are staying at the Perros again from 13th to 23rd August.
Hope to bump into a few of you during our stay!!
Roll on August.
Lee

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: April 30, 2010, 04:44:50 PM »
Hi Leemac, and Hi Angela -  welcome to this forum,
We go back the day you arrive - we would have loved to meet you - but maybe another year!
Both places you are staying in are really good choices - you will enjoy your stay!

Offline Angela

• View Profile
« Reply #185 on: May 01, 2010, 03:00:56 PM »
Hi Yannis26 and tonyco1,thankyou for your welcome and comments.I find the website and forum really good,its becoming addictive :)

YANNIS26

« Reply #186 on: May 01, 2010, 06:05:24 PM »
Hi Yannis26 and tonyco1,thankyou for your welcome and comments.I find the website and forum really good,its becoming addictive :)
Hi Angela
If you think the forum is addictive I am certain that when you visit San Stefanos it will have the same effect.My visit this year will be the 13th year running and I am still a novice .Tony can double that.
Yammas
Yannis
« Last Edit: May 02, 2010, 11:40:39 AM by YANNIS26 »

Offline purpletigger

• SanStef Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: May 02, 2010, 05:01:26 PM »
Off to San Stefanos on 11th June for 2 weeks.  Third year in a row, staying at The Little Prince. Can't wait to get there and chill out!!!! :D

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: May 02, 2010, 06:04:58 PM »
Welcome to the forums Purpletigger. As you already know for yourself SS is a toatlly addictive village. Have a read through the various forums and if you do have any questions of your own there is always someone to answer or if you can answer any queries as well.
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

Offline Tredegar Boy

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: May 02, 2010, 06:30:59 PM »
Going for the 1st time in May on 21st. My wife is 50 when we're there so its a little special this trip. Back then in July for our usual 2 weeks. Both times staying at the Fedra and looking forward to them immensly.

First time visiting in May so what's it like then? 
When God created Wales he was just showing off

Offline carole.mike

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: May 02, 2010, 07:13:25 PM »
i  tredegar boy ,we are going on the 21 may staying at the terresa hotel we have been twice in may and the weather has been very hot in the 80 degrees and not to busy and good for sightseeing the island and great for swimming we may cross paths in san stef we go nearly every night in the thomas bay for the fun ,hope you both have a good time and you wife a happy birthday from one welsh man to another ,cymru-am-byth or as the greeks yammas .mike

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: May 03, 2010, 05:57:56 AM »
Hi Tredegar Boy, nice to hear from you - May - should be v/nice and hot during the day - you may need a jumper at night if breezy!
Can be a little quieter than normal, some places not open or just opening, such as water sports on the beach, etc!
Have a great trip and try your birthday meal at the Beachcomber Bistro watching the sun set - Lovely!

Offline purpletigger

• SanStef Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: May 03, 2010, 07:28:19 PM »
Very true JulesT. We just love the place so much.  You can completely unwind and the people are so friendly, nothing is too much trouble for them.  Counting down the days.......... :D

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: May 04, 2010, 01:52:27 AM »
Hi Purpletigger,
Have a great holiday and enjoy the food & entertainment at the Little Prince, say hello to Dimitri and Pippina for us.
Glad to hear you are also a return visitor.
We would have been there at the same time roughly, but for a family event due around then.
So we have held back until Aug/Sept this year.
June is a lovely time to go!!

Offline shellbell

• SanStef Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: May 06, 2010, 01:23:23 AM »
Hubby and myself are going  back for the 2nd July for 2 weeks and taking the in-laws! Our first visit last year....so we now got the bug.....cant wait to get back in Athens bar  ;D. We are just hanging on as the Barras prices are stupid with Thompsons at the moment compared to what we paid last year and if we could we would have prefered to book direct, unfortunately Thompsons have the monopoly of the Barras and wont let George do any direct bookings :(. The discounts on the Thompsons website are a rip off and arnt really discounts at all...not that we are skin flints but I know a con when I see one...they differ daily! So we are watching and waiting ....and waiting....and waiting! 8) Fingers crossed X

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni