Welcome to San Stefanos (NW Corfu) > Where to stay

Great Website

(1/7) > >>

Frosty:
We are off to SS for the first time next week and just wanted to say how great this website is, we sat down last night and looked at alot of postings, we now have a huge list of places to try and thing to eat...Cannot wait ;D

I understand that air conditioning is payable locally, would anybody know in general how much this costs.

Thanks

tonyco1:

--- Quote from: Frosty on June 12, 2009, 11:31:45 AM ---We are off to SS for the first time next week and just wanted to say how great this website is, we sat down last night and looked at alot of postings, we now have a huge list of places to try and thing to eat...Cannot wait ;D

I understand that air conditioning is payable locally, would anybody know in general how much this costs.

Thanks

--- End quote ---
Hi Frosty, Welcome to the Website.
Air Con usually costs around €25-35 per week, depending where you stay, usually nearer to the 35 end!
Try to get a safety deposit box thrown in as part of the deal!!

Frosty:
Thanks very much for that

tonyco1:

--- Quote from: Frosty on June 12, 2009, 01:10:11 PM ---Thanks very much for that

--- End quote ---
My pleasure!!

Jules:
Last year at Teresa the air con and safety deposit box was around €70 for the fortnight so would imagine something similar in other places as well.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni
Go to full version