Welcome to San Stefanos (NW Corfu) > Where to stay

Great Website

<< < (2/7) > >>

don:
Much prefer a fan than air con due to being a very light sleeper... Any noise wakes me!    As for safety deposit boxes............ If you have booked through Noula at San Stefanos travel they are free in her office. If staying elsewhere they are free in the Kappa/Sidari Travel office!

Jules:
Fans are available in a few outlets around the village at a reasonable price. I think you can even hire by the day as well.

don:

--- Quote from: JULES T on June 13, 2009, 12:31:54 AM ---Fans are available in a few outlets around the village at a reasonable price. I think you can even hire by the day as well.

--- End quote ---

Jules should know as she regularly hires a fan.................ROY

tonyco1:

--- Quote from: don on June 13, 2009, 02:19:22 AM ---
--- Quote from: JULES T on June 13, 2009, 12:31:54 AM ---Fans are available in a few outlets around the village at a reasonable price. I think you can even hire by the day as well.

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
Strange - she hires a fan to stalk her (Roy), yet at the same time she Stalks Don and Leo and in fact any man with a pulse!! LOL

don:

--- Quote from: tonyco1 on June 13, 2009, 10:29:46 AM ---
--- Quote from: don on June 13, 2009, 02:19:22 AM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
Strange - she hires a fan to stalk her (Roy), yet at the same time she Stalks Don and Leo and in fact any man with a pulse!! LOL

--- End quote ---
She doesn't have a stringent criteria then?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni
Go to full version