Welcome to San Stefanos (NW Corfu) > Out and About

Whats new in San Stef 2009?

(1/4) > >>

ianandsarah:
When we were there last year Stef (condoe bar) was just building his new shop opposite. There was also talk of the building on the corner of the road leading to the Athena being opened up as a shop for 2009. That place has been empty since we started going in 1995.

Has this happened or is there anything new for 2009?

tonyco1:

--- Quote from: ianandsarah on June 07, 2009, 02:20:00 AM ---When we were there last year Stef (condoe bar) was just building his new shop opposite. There was also talk of the building on the corner of the road leading to the Athena being opened up as a shop for 2009. That place has been empty since we started going in 1995.

--- End quote ---
You must have been there when we were last year, - but you will see within this forum's postings somewhere,
that he did open a jewellery shop opposite the condor. Nothing happened on the corner site!

Jules:

--- Quote from: tonyco1 on June 07, 2009, 04:27:02 AM ---
--- Quote from: ianandsarah on June 07, 2009, 02:20:00 AM ---When we were there last year Stef (condoe bar) was just building his new shop opposite. There was also talk of the building on the corner of the road leading to the Athena being opened up as a shop for 2009. That place has been empty since we started going in 1995.

--- End quote ---
You must have been there when we were last year, - but you will see within this forum's postings somewhere,
that he did open a jewellery shop opposite the condor. Nothing happened on the corner site!

--- End quote ---
Maybe someone has some plans for that corner site - as usual Greece timing comes into play lol!!!! ;)

Cockney in Hull:
Greetings everybody from a sunny San Stefanos. Not sure what you've all been bigging up, this place is rubbish!! :D I hate the beer, I hate the sun, I hate how friendly everybody is and i'm definitely not coming back!!! :D
No i can't lie anymore. This is heaven!!!. What a friendly laid back place. I think this could be the start of a beautiful relationship!!! :D
We was at the grand opening of a new bar last night, Bar "Code" (Left out of Barras, straight across junction). It is a bit higher tempo than the rest with a DJ. Staff really friendly and something a little different for a couple more beers!!. The manager is called George (Another one!! :D).

Jules:

--- Quote from: Cockney in Hull on June 07, 2009, 07:33:13 PM ---Greetings everybody from a sunny San Stefanos. Not sure what you've all been bigging up, this place is rubbish!! :D I hate the beer, I hate the sun, I hate how friendly everybody is and i'm definitely not coming back!!! :D
No i can't lie anymore. This is heaven!!!. What a friendly laid back place. I think this could be the start of a beautiful relationship!!! :D
We was at the grand opening of a new bar last night, Bar "Code" (Left out of Barras, straight across junction). It is a bit higher tempo than the rest with a DJ. Staff really friendly and something a little different for a couple more beers!!. The manager is called George (Another one!! :D).

--- End quote ---
Thanks for that Cockney. Glad you have found the place to your liking. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni
Go to full version