Welcome to San Stefanos (NW Corfu) > Out and About

Whats new in San Stef 2009?

<< < (2/4) > >>

Bristle Boy:

--- Quote from: Cockney in Hull on June 07, 2009, 07:33:13 PM ---Greetings everybody from a sunny San Stefanos. Not sure what you've all been bigging up, this place is rubbish!! :D I hate the beer, I hate the sun, I hate how friendly everybody is and i'm definitely not coming back!!! :D
No i can't lie anymore. This is heaven!!!. What a friendly laid back place. I think this could be the start of a beautiful relationship!!! :D
We was at the grand opening of a new bar last night, Bar "Code" (Left out of Barras, straight across junction). It is a bit higher tempo than the rest with a DJ. Staff really friendly and something a little different for a couple more beers!!. The manager is called George (Another one!! :D).

--- End quote ---
Sounds good! We like varied entertainment in the bars; greek dancing, chill out quiet places, anywhere with a good friendly atmosphere and to have a 'livelier' option for later in the eve sounds good as well.

Cockney in Hull:

--- Quote from: Bristle Boy on June 07, 2009, 08:02:44 PM ---
--- Quote from: Cockney in Hull on June 07, 2009, 07:33:13 PM ---Greetings everybody from a sunny San Stefanos. Not sure what you've all been bigging up, this place is rubbish!! :D I hate the beer, I hate the sun, I hate how friendly everybody is and i'm definitely not coming back!!! :D
No i can't lie anymore. This is heaven!!!. What a friendly laid back place. I think this could be the start of a beautiful relationship!!! :D
We was at the grand opening of a new bar last night, Bar "Code" (Left out of Barras, straight across junction). It is a bit higher tempo than the rest with a DJ. Staff really friendly and something a little different for a couple more beers!!. The manager is called George (Another one!! :D).

--- End quote ---
Sounds good! We like varied entertainment in the bars; greek dancing, chill out quiet places, anywhere with a good friendly atmosphere and to have a 'livelier' option for later in the eve sounds good as well.

--- End quote ---
There seems to be alot of variety for such a small place, A bit of something for everyone. I can see how people on here say they run out of time trying to sample everything.

Internet is free in the Barras so I now have an excuse to be in the bar while the better half is getting ready :D

tonyco1:

--- Quote from: Cockney in Hull on June 07, 2009, 08:15:30 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
There seems to be alot of variety for such a small place, A bit of something for everyone. I can see how people on here say they run out of time trying to sample everything.

Internet is free in the Barras so I now have an excuse to be in the bar while the better half is getting ready :D

--- End quote ---
Good lad - great excuse for the bar!! Trying to work out exactly where this place is?  What is it next door to?
Do you go past the Town Pizza - or past 2 stars Opposite Little Prince, or next to Bar 38?
Interesting!!

Jules:

--- Quote from: tonyco1 on June 08, 2009, 07:23:09 AM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
Good lad - great excuse for the bar!! Trying to work out exactly where this place is?  What is it next door to?
Do you go past the Town Pizza - or past 2 stars Opposite Little Prince, or next to Bar 38?
Interesting!!

--- End quote ---
Sounds like it's near to Tasty Corner .

tonyco1:

--- Quote from: JULES T on June 08, 2009, 09:50:29 AM ---
--- Quote from: tonyco1 on June 08, 2009, 07:23:09 AM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
Interesting!!

--- End quote ---
Sounds like it's near to Tasty Corner .

--- End quote ---
Jules - I hear that you are the tasty bite in the tasty corner, (for mozzies anyway!!) LOL

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni
Go to full version