Your help and reviews are required > Information and help please

Go Greek in the UK

(1/3) > >>

Zimmer:
No double entendres perleese ::)

It's a gorgeous weekend,should I dress rehearse my hols? cold meats,dips, vine leaves,roast peppers and aubergines,salads, crusty bread etc washed down with Domestos :) or something warm like pastitsada...or grill lamb chops accompanied by chickpeas in cumin [ no double entendres perleese Tony ]

or some baked mackeral...hmmm starting to salivate...off to Tesco's

Have a great weekend and dont forgot....COME ON THE LIONS!!!!!

Jules:
Whatever you choose I am sure will be delicious. Personally I would go for all the cold stuff today. Lovely and fresh. :)

don:
I have 6 cans of Mythos in the fridge and it's sunny here too. I've got the the important bits!!!! No unwelcome double entendres  here either!

A blonde walked into a bar and asked for a Double Entendre so the bar man gave her one!!!

tonyco1:

--- Quote from: don on May 30, 2009, 11:53:15 AM ---I have 6 cans of Mythos in the fridge and it's sunny here too. I've got the the important bits!!!! No unwelcome double entendres  here either!  WHY NOT??

A blonde walked into a bar and asked for a Double Entendre so the bar man gave her one!!!

--- End quote ---
You are wrong - That bar man was me!! but I gave her two!! (well I am frisky & today!!),

Been a good day - great weather, we had a lady fly over from Dublin today to view our litter of Miniature Schnauzer Puppies as she is looking for a show dog, we dined Alfresco for lunch, french stick loaf sandwich, with a bit of salad and a cider for a change!!
We decided to have an indian takeaway tonight - superb! - from our local www.Achari.co.uk, voted one of the top 10 Indian restaurants in the UK, very nice!!
I had Shaslick chicken and Linda had Tandori chicken massala, with all the bits.

We are having a BBQ tomorrow afternoon, with Carole & Alan and Daughter Heather, as well as our Son Mark & Rita & grandson Kyle, All will be in San Stefanos with us, so its a test run with;
Taramasalata, Tazaki, as starters - - chicken kebabs, olives feta salad, greek wine and cans of Mythos!! (also doing porky white sausages, meatballs corfu receipe, and the usual french bread etc.), we are not sure which dessert to have yet!! - any suggestions?

Jules:

--- Quote from: tonyco1 on May 31, 2009, 12:38:04 AM ---
--- Quote from: don on May 30, 2009, 11:53:15 AM ---I have 6 cans of Mythos in the fridge and it's sunny here too. I've got the the important bits!!!! No unwelcome double entendres  here either!  WHY NOT??

--- End quote ---
You are wrong - That bar man was me!! but I gave her two!! (well I am frisky & today!!),

Been a good day - great weather, we had a lady fly over from Dublin today to view our litter of Miniature Schnauzer Puppies as she is looking for a show dog, we dined Alfresco for lunch, french stick loaf sandwich, with a bit of salad and a cider for a change!!
We decided to have an indian takeaway tonight - superb! - from our local www.Achari.co.uk, voted one of the top 10 Indian restaurants in the UK, very nice!!
I had Shaslick chicken and Linda had Tandori chicken massala, with all the bits.

We are having a BBQ tomorrow afternoon, with Carole & Alan and Daughter Heather, as well as our Son Mark & Rita & grandson Kyle, All will be in San Stefanos with us, so its a test run with;
Taramasalata, Tazaki, as starters - - chicken kebabs, olives feta salad, greek wine and cans of Mythos!! (also doing porky white sausages, meatballs corfu receipe, and the usual french bread etc.), we are not sure which dessert to have yet!! - any suggestions?

--- End quote ---
How about some Greek Yoghurt and Honey or maybe if you can find a baclava type sweet

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni
Go to full version