Your help and reviews are required > Information and help please

Go Greek in the UK

<< < (3/3)

Jules:

--- Quote from: tonyco1 on June 01, 2009, 03:12:00 AM ---
--- Quote from: JULES T on May 31, 2009, 12:07:10 PM ---
--- Quote from: Zimmer on May 31, 2009, 11:02:00 AM ---A nice easy meal this one, - buffet, not particularly Greek- consisting of lamb kofta's,Salami and chorizo.
Fried courgette and aubergine in pasata sauce with stuffed vine leaves,lemon and rosemary new potato's,grilled peppers and garlic mushrooms,tzaki [ sp?]and asaparagus in lemon/oil oh and Greek Salad obviously
Retsina for me

--- End quote ---
Would just have to leave the Retsina. Stuffed Vine Leaves are gorgeous - I always have them at some point on holiday.

--- End quote ---
We love them as well!!

--- End quote ---
And stuffed tomatoes - I love them even more. :)

tonyco1:

--- Quote from: JULES T on June 01, 2009, 10:01:04 AM ---
--- Quote from: Zimmer on May 31, 2009, 11:02:00 AM ---A nice easy meal this one, - buffet, not particularly Greek- consisting of lamb kofta's,Salami and chorizo.
Fried courgette and aubergine in pasata sauce with stuffed vine leaves,lemon and rosemary new potato's,grilled peppers and garlic mushrooms,tzaki [ sp?]and asaparagus in lemon/oil oh and Greek Salad obviously
Retsina for me

--- End quote ---
Would just have to leave the Retsina. Stuffed Vine Leaves are gorgeous - I always have them at some point on holiday.

--- End quote ---
We love them as well!!

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
Manthos Mum made the best we ever tasted - sadly no more - but not bad there stll!

don:

--- Quote from: tonyco1 on June 01, 2009, 05:54:55 PM ---
Retsina for me

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
We love them as well!!

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
Manthos Mum made the best we ever tasted - sadly no more - but not bad there stll!

--- End quote ---

Is that because you ate them all?

tonyco1:

--- Quote from: don on June 02, 2009, 11:09:01 PM ---
--- Quote from: tonyco1 on June 01, 2009, 05:54:55 PM ---
Retsina for me

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
We love them as well!!

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Is that because you ate them all?

--- End quote ---
No - it's because I stuffed them!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni
Go to full version