Welcome to San Stefanos (NW Corfu) > Out and About

wash rooms

(1/10) > >>

shelly:
Can anyone tell me if there is somewhere open this year in SS where you can get clothes washed?

zoe:
yes you can take it to a place near ozzys oils drop it off in the morning and it will be ready in the afternoon i think it was 7 euros a big bag  plus  i also paid to have chinos and shirts for roy ironed it is per item he made a brill job and better than trying to iron them yourself

Jules:

--- Quote from: shelly on May 26, 2009, 10:56:13 PM ---Can anyone tell me if there is somewhere open this year in SS where you can get clothes washed?

--- End quote ---
Willys wash house have now re located to Arillas but will still do a collect and drop off service :)

tonyco1:

--- Quote from: shelly on May 26, 2009, 10:56:13 PM ---Can anyone tell me if there is somewhere open this year in SS where you can get clothes washed?

--- End quote ---
Don is taking out his old top-loader, complete with mangle, only €10 per day!

Jules:

--- Quote from: zoe on May 26, 2009, 11:09:46 PM ---yes you can take it to a place near ozzys oils drop it off in the morning and it will be ready in the afternoon i think it was 7 euros a big bag  plus  i also paid to have chinos and shirts for roy ironed it is per item he made a brill job and better than trying to iron them yourself

--- End quote ---
Do this one do a collect and deliver service as well?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni
Go to full version