Welcome to San Stefanos (NW Corfu) > Out and About

wash rooms

<< < (2/10) > >>

tonyco1:

--- Quote from: JULES T on May 27, 2009, 09:50:00 AM ---
--- Quote from: zoe on May 26, 2009, 11:09:46 PM ---yes you can take it to a place near ozzys oils drop it off in the morning and it will be ready in the afternoon i think it was 7 euros a big bag  plus  i also paid to have chinos and shirts for roy ironed it is per item he made a brill job and better than trying to iron them yourself

--- End quote ---
Do this one do a collect and deliver service as well?

--- End quote ---
Oh Yes! of course - he sends Sandra out with the machine and a long extension lead,
She walks up the beach with the top-loader and mangle strapped to her back, and offers instant laundry,
Don meanwhile suns himself with beer paid for by the wash Business.
He just loves to launder his money - -LOL!! 8) 8)

sharris:
don't know if they were joking but i was told that the launderette mentioned has tendancy to mix colours and "mislay" ladies underwear !!!

mmmmm strange !!! chance it if you will.......and no Tony its not Don working there !!!!! LOL

Sarah H

Jules:

--- Quote from: sharris on May 28, 2009, 12:20:19 AM ---don't know if they were joking but i was told that the launderette mentioned has tendancy to mix colours and "mislay" ladies underwear !!!

mmmmm strange !!! chance it if you will.......and no Tony its not Don working there !!!!! LOL

Sarah H

--- End quote ---
I bet they've been storing the ladies undies ready for when Tony arrives to stop him Knicking any on the wash lines lol!!! ;)

tonyco1:

--- Quote from: JULES T on May 28, 2009, 12:30:05 AM ---
--- Quote from: sharris on May 28, 2009, 12:20:19 AM ---don't know if they were joking but i was told that the launderette mentioned has tendancy to mix colours and "mislay" ladies underwear !!!

Sarah H

--- End quote ---
I bet they've been storing the ladies undies ready for when Tony arrives to stop him Knicking any on the wash lines lol!!! ;)

--- End quote ---
Cheeky - those days are gone now!!!
I did check my collection and found a pair of Sues the other day though!!
No these days I buy on the internet - have a sniff and double my money selling them to "Dangerous Don"!!
(I usually get one of the dogs to pee on them first!!) LOL

Jules:

--- Quote from: tonyco1 on May 28, 2009, 05:13:10 AM ---
--- Quote from: JULES T on May 28, 2009, 12:30:05 AM ---

Sarah H

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
Cheeky - those days are gone now!!!
I did check my collection and found a pair of Sues the other day though!!
No these days I buy on the internet - have a sniff and double my money selling them to "Dangerous Don"!!
(I usually get one of the dogs to pee on them first!!) LOL

--- End quote ---
Thats alright Don is on Ebay and I beleive he does a nice Line in undies for pervy old men in the South!!!! ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni
Go to full version