Welcome to San Stefanos (NW Corfu) > Out and About

Panorama restaurant in Peroulades

(1/4) > >>

shelly:
I have been to SS 7 times now and have only just read on the internet about this restaurant and village. We are travelling on the 8th June for 3 weeks and will be hiring a car for a few days. Has anyone been?, would be really interested to know what the food is like.

Jules:

--- Quote from: shelly on May 15, 2009, 01:05:00 PM ---I have been to SS 7 times now and have only just read on the internet about this restaurant and village. We are travelling on the 8th June for 3 weeks and will be hiring a car for a few days. Has anyone been?, would be really interested to know what the food is like.

--- End quote ---
Welcome to the forums.Whereabouts are you staying?
Have you got a website. If not I have got one somehwere for you.

Jules:
This a more up to date link than the one I did have. I hope its the right place as I know it is known by a few different names.

http://www.panoramarest.gr/location.html

shelly:
Thanks Jules thats the site i have seen. Just wondered its worth a visit.
We are staying for the 2nd year at Angelo's apts which is owned by Angelo at Waves. Saw them brand new in 2007 while we were staying at the Dimitries apts and booked them before leaving for June 2008
Was very impressed, just hope they have been well looked after as the season progressed.
Used to stay at the Rose Gardens but since trying 3 weeks holiday in 2007, 2 weeks just doesnt seem enough anymore.

Jules:

--- Quote from: shelly on May 16, 2009, 01:42:21 AM ---Thanks Jules thats the site i have seen. Just wondered its worth a visit.
We are staying for the 2nd year at Angelo's apts which is owned by Angelo at Waves. Saw them brand new in 2007 while we were staying at the Dimitries apts and booked them before leaving for June 2008
Was very impressed, just hope they have been well looked after as the season progressed.
Used to stay at the Rose Gardens but since trying 3 weeks holiday in 2007, 2 weeks just doesnt seem enough anymore.

--- End quote ---
This is the place we went to with Sue and John. It was very windy and might I say it cold as well. I think we were probably just unlucky. The views and the sunsets are good though.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni
Go to full version