Welcome to San Stefanos (NW Corfu) > Out and About

Panorama restaurant in Peroulades

<< < (2/4) > >>

Jules:
Is the beach called Logos Beach?  :)

Zimmer:

--- Quote from: shelly on May 16, 2009, 01:42:21 AM ---Thanks Jules thats the site i have seen. Just wondered its worth a visit.
We are staying for the 2nd year at Angelo's apts which is owned by Angelo at Waves. Saw them brand new in 2007 while we were staying at the Dimitries apts and booked them before leaving for June 2008
Was very impressed, just hope they have been well looked after as the season progressed.
Used to stay at the Rose Gardens but since trying 3 weeks holiday in 2007, 2 weeks just doesnt seem enough anymore.

--- End quote ---
I'm staying at RG - would be grateful for your views
Thanks ;)

shelly:
I'm sure you wont be disappointed in the RG. We have stayed there 4 times. Accomodation is spacious and very clean. Pool is gorgeous and gardens are very well maintained. Lunchtime snacks are good and Kiki and her family are so welcoming too. looking forward to spending a day or 2 up there in the next few weeks. Only 3 weeks tomorrow and counting.

shelly:
Yes thats the beach  .. how far is it away and is the beach as nice as SS?

Jules:

--- Quote from: shelly on May 17, 2009, 11:34:53 PM ---Yes thats the beach  .. how far is it away and is the beach as nice as SS?

--- End quote ---
Not sure how far but we went in the evening so didn't actually go on the beach. On the older website I used to look at it did mention pebbles.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni
Go to full version