Author Topic: Banter!!!  (Read 19582 times)

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
Re: Banter!!!
« Reply #30 on: May 16, 2009, 01:59:11 AM »
Hello Everybody
I'm new on here and we fly out to SS on June 5th. It's great reading all your comments and tips. From all the banter that goes on I seem to have a picture in my mind of what you all look like (I'm sure nothing what your really like!! ;D).
The thing that troubles me is i'm not sure where I fit in; I smoke and you all hate that!, I wear football/rugby shirts (Only on the beach or when a games on) and you don't like that either.
Oh maybe it's the pure relaxation, easy living, Good food and cold beer I look for on a good holiday that puts me in the frame :D

P.S I can't comment on Sidari as i've never been but Falaraki was good 10 years ago!!!! ;)

Tony, I used to live in Harlington (The posh end of Hayes!!! ;))
Welcome to the forums. Everyone fits in  - we all just have our own ways and sense of humour and some will take the mickey but all is done with tongue in cheek and hopefully with plenty of humour.
Oh maybe it's the pure relaxation, easy living, Good food and cold beer I look for on a good holiday that puts me in the frame . This most definitley will.
Whereabouts are you staying in SS?
We went to Falaraki 10 years ago and had a brilliant holiday nothing like they showed on the tv programmes.
In the meantime enjoy the forums and banter and feel free to join in if you wish. :)

Please note..............Faliraki was that good...............They've spent every holiday since in San Stefanos. That says it all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ???
Didn't know about SS then. :)
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • TonyC - Ag.Stefanos FB San Stefanos Holiday Group
    • View Profile
Re: Banter!!!
« Reply #31 on: May 18, 2009, 04:03:51 AM »
Hello Everybody
I'm new on here and we fly out to SS on June 5th. It's great reading all your comments and tips. From all the banter that goes on I seem to have a picture in my mind of what you all look like (I'm sure nothing what your really like!! ;D).
The thing that troubles me is i'm not sure where I fit in; I smoke and you all hate that!, I wear football/rugby shirts (Only on the beach or when a games on) and you don't like that either.
Oh maybe it's the pure relaxation, easy living, Good food and cold beer I look for on a good holiday that puts me in the frame :D

P.S I can't comment on Sidari as i've never been but Falaraki was good 10 years ago!!!! ;)

Tony, I used to live in Harlington (The posh end of Hayes!!! ;))
Welcome to the forums. Everyone fits in  - we all just have our own ways and sense of humour and some will take the mickey but all is done with tongue in cheek and hopefully with plenty of humour.
Oh maybe it's the pure relaxation, easy living, Good food and cold beer I look for on a good holiday that puts me in the frame . This most definitley will.
Whereabouts are you staying in SS?
We went to Falaraki 10 years ago and had a brilliant holiday nothing like they showed on the tv programmes.
In the meantime enjoy the forums and banter and feel free to join in if you wish. :)

Please note..............Faliraki was that good...............They've spent every holiday since in San Stefanos. That says it all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ???
Didn't know about SS then. :)
Good job you didn't say "the SS", then LOL!!
Happy Days in Agios Stefanos, Avliotes, Corfu!! TonyCo1

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni