Author Topic: Pig Flu  (Read 28447 times)

don

Re: Pig Flu
« Reply #15 on: May 03, 2009, 12:34:25 AM »
Just been offered a free holiday. Flights Hotel all-Inclusive and not a penny to pay. 2 whole weeks in Cancun.Couldn't say no,  It's not to be sneezed at! :o
« Last Edit: May 03, 2009, 02:52:25 AM by don »

LILOLIL

« Reply #16 on: May 03, 2009, 01:23:48 AM »
I have heard about these bargain All inclusive Hols, the food can be dodgy, We wouldnt want you to end up with the TROTTERS!! :D :D :D

don

« Reply #17 on: May 03, 2009, 02:54:36 AM »
I have heard about these bargain All inclusive Hols, the food can be dodgy, We wouldnt want you to end up with the TROTTERS!! :D :D :D

At the end of the holiday I wouldn't pay it! Would it be an add on or a Bolt-on?  Pigs might fly first! Then they would have flew!

Offline Zimmer

• SanStef FANATIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 03, 2009, 10:30:09 AM »
Just been offered a free holiday. Flights Hotel all-Inclusive and not a penny to pay. 2 whole weeks in Cancun.Couldn't say no,  It's not to be sneezed at! :o

dont forget the oinkment

LILOLIL

« Reply #19 on: May 03, 2009, 01:01:12 PM »
Pinky and Perky love their holidays to San Stefanos,they always enjoy mixing with the locals, they enjoy Pork chops at the Barras for their evening meal and are even spotted enjoying a game of BACKGAMMON!! :D :D :D

don

« Reply #20 on: May 03, 2009, 02:49:22 PM »
Better be careful shopping girls, Remember... This little piggy went to market ETC.. You can't be too careful!!! As well as the "girl flu" it goes weee weee weee all the way home!!   

LILOLIL

« Reply #21 on: May 03, 2009, 03:00:42 PM »
This is my last one ....Pinky and Perky have been trying to get into shape for their hols,so they look good in their costumes, they have taken up ballet dancing,and now do a pretty good performance of SWINE LAKE!! ;D ;D

Offline Zimmer

• SanStef FANATIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 03, 2009, 05:02:05 PM »
these jokes are making my ribs go spare

don

« Reply #23 on: May 03, 2009, 07:13:24 PM »
Got me Dripping with laughter... Now just leaves helping Sandra get her hair done.... You guessed it
PIG TAILS !!!

Time for Luncheon! Now!

LILOLIL

« Reply #24 on: May 03, 2009, 09:08:52 PM »
Oh well... Pinky and Perky have spent most of their holiday sat in the Condor Bar watching all the old films including APORK-KALYPSE NOW !! they over indulged on food and drink they ended up with POT BELLYS then had to go Weeeeeeeeeeee all the way home.xxx

Offline Colin

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 03, 2009, 10:13:15 PM »
I think that 'The Little Chop of Horrors' is the next Film to be shown!

LILOLIL

« Reply #26 on: May 03, 2009, 11:21:09 PM »
Hello everybody, hope you will welcome us to your corflu site like our good friends Pinky and Perky.Our names are Mr and Mrs CUNNINGHAM!! we would like to ask are theire any HAMMOCKS on the beach or is it just loungers.....Oh dear we have just had a phone call to say Pinky and Perky have just gone to hospital in an HAMBULANCE...must TROTT of to see them will keep you updatedxxx

don

« Reply #27 on: May 04, 2009, 12:00:35 AM »
There are some HAM-fisted attempts of humour on here. As they say in Brum ,If you STY around it could get worse but only if you're easily SUEDE but that's a whole new TAIL. Some of uS'WILL  try to keep it going just like the CHOPS you BAC-ON the barbecue.   

Offline peter

• SanStef FANATIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 04, 2009, 12:07:18 AM »
some of these jokes are hOINKing :D

don

« Reply #29 on: May 04, 2009, 02:28:39 AM »
This is my last one ....Pinky and Perky have been trying to get into shape for their hols,so they look good in their costumes, they have taken up ballet dancing,and now do a pretty good performance of SWINE LAKE!! ;D ;D

Thats cos they've got the TU TU's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni