Author Topic: New to San Stefanos  (Read 79367 times)

Offline CHRIS NO 2

• SanStef FANATIC
    • View Profile
Re: New to San Stefanos
« Reply #15 on: April 10, 2009, 01:52:30 PM »
hi frosty

have a look at www.christina-apartments.eu and www.fedramare.gr both at the quite end of the village and no hill to walk up  420 euro for two peeps for two weeks in june

chris

Offline Frosty.

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 10, 2009, 09:21:13 PM »
Hi,

Well we have booked, we could not wait any longer after having such positive feedback from yourself and the guys on the forum.  I just wanted to say a big thanks to everyone for their advice.
We have booked through Thomsons as we have never booked independently before but will definitely do some research whilst we are there.  We are staying the the Tereza Apts B&B, the views look fantastic!!.
We have looked on the website and seen all the places to eat out.  Please let me know what your favorite one is and we will have to check it out. ;D

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 10, 2009, 10:11:14 PM »
The Teresa are a great choice for your first stay in SS. They are clean and very comfortable and you will be most welcomed by the family who own them. We stay in the self catering apartments at the front and have never had any cause to complain.
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

don

« Reply #18 on: April 10, 2009, 10:56:14 PM »
Glad you have taken the plunge and booked. Never stayed at Teresa but friends of ours have and they love it. So, when do you go? For us 11 weeks can't come soon enough and especially our first evening meal in the Little Prince Taverna.

Offline Frosty.

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 10, 2009, 11:21:35 PM »
We go in 10 weeks, unfortunately just for 7 nights.  We are both really looking forward to it.

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 11, 2009, 12:02:08 AM »
We go in 10 weeks, unfortunately just for 7 nights.  We are both really looking forward to it.
You will have a brilliant time and maybe even start looking at going again. :)
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • TonyC - Ag.Stefanos FB San Stefanos Holiday Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 11, 2009, 07:56:26 AM »
You will have a brilliant time and maybe even start looking at going again. :)
Frosty, we will be surprised if you don't get bitten by the San Stef bug and be a return visitor
Happy Days in Agios Stefanos, Avliotes, Corfu!! TonyCo1

joan

« Reply #22 on: April 11, 2009, 11:31:25 AM »
Just about to say the same,once you've got the bug that's it.

don

« Reply #23 on: April 11, 2009, 12:20:58 PM »

We arrive at about 2.00pm on 26th. May see you fleetingly.

Offline Frosty.

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 11, 2009, 12:38:22 PM »
My Hubby is already planning our days.  We fly from Birmingham at 6.00am so hopefully should be there before 2ish.  We cannot wait to explore San Stefanos and already fell very welcomed by everyone on the forum.

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 11, 2009, 03:25:00 PM »
My Hubby is already planning our days.  We fly from Birmingham at 6.00am so hopefully should be there before 2ish.  We cannot wait to explore San Stefanos and already fell very welcomed by everyone on the forum.
You will get a great welcome in the village as well.

Offline CHRIS NO 2

• SanStef FANATIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 11, 2009, 06:31:38 PM »
hi frosty

well once you have been to san steph thats it you are hooked. try the bbq night the girls love it dont know what they see in leo, will wait for your report

chris

ps i know they need the trade but please dont tell to many peeps about san steph lol

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 11, 2009, 06:54:10 PM »
hi frosty

well once you have been to san steph thats it you are hooked. try the bbq night the girls love it dont know what they see in leo, will wait for your report

chris

ps i know they need the trade but please dont tell to many peeps about san steph lol
Speaking I think for all women - Leo is gorgeous and well worth the money you pay for the BBQ.. LOL!!!!!!!!! ;)

Offline Bristle Boy

• SanStef FANATIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 11, 2009, 07:12:55 PM »

We fly from Brum at 6.00am on 15th june and are also staying at the Teresa on a B&B basis, so see you there. We visited San Stef in 1993 and can't wait to return in just over 9 wks time.

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • TonyC - Ag.Stefanos FB San Stefanos Holiday Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 12, 2009, 07:30:43 AM »

We fly from Brum at 6.00am on 15th june and are also staying at the Teresa on a B&B basis, so see you there. We visited San Stef in 1993 and can't wait to return in just over 9 wks time.
Have a great holiday
Happy Days in Agios Stefanos, Avliotes, Corfu!! TonyCo1

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni