Welcome to San Stefanos (NW Corfu) > Where to stay

New to San Stefanos

(1/25) > >>

Frosty:
Hi, 

I am new to the website and to San Stefanos.  I have read reviews and seen pictures and I must say that my hubby and I are now looking for a holiday there in June.

Could anyone recommend which travel companies go there.

Thanks

Frosty. :)

CHRIS NO 2:
hi frosty welcome to this site

portland direct and whileaway holidays are two that i know im sure someone else will know of more, a lot us us go ind so dont use the to

also there in june 58 days

good luck in your search you will have a great time

chris

zoe:
hi thomsons do a quite a few but have gone up a lot from when we booked in december for june

don:
Thomsons are the main TO, followed by Portland, First Choice (all 3 TUI) and Thomas Cook. If adventurous you can try it independantly. The above mentioned fly from quite a few airports and then there is EASYJET from Gatwick, Bristol & Manchester. There are quite a few posts on here covering accommodation only. Alternatively we are flying with Thomson in June from Manchester and in Thomson accommodation booked separately. Because we always book our own transfers this worked out far cheaper than a package. 

joan:

--- Quote from: Frosty on April 08, 2009, 07:19:59 PM ---Hi, 

I am new to the website and to San Stefanos.  I have read reviews and seen pictures and I must say that my hubby and I are now looking for a holiday there in June.

Could anyone recommend which travel companies go there.

Thanks

Frosty. :)

--- End quote ---

Are you looking for an appartment or did you want a hotel? SS has both all of good standards, we like most started out with T Os but then found it suited us  better to travel independantly.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni
Go to full version