--- Quote from: tonyco1 on June 14, 2009, 11:55:17 AM ---
--- Quote from: JULES T on June 14, 2009, 11:38:41 AM ---
--- Quote from: tonyco1 on June 14, 2009, 11:12:10 AM ---
--- Quote from: don on June 14, 2009, 12:13:06 AM ---
--- Quote from: JULES T on June 13, 2009, 10:23:01 PM ---
--- Quote from: tonyco1 on June 13, 2009, 10:27:40 AM ---
--- Quote from: don on June 13, 2009, 02:23:53 AM ---
--- Quote from: JULES T on June 13, 2009, 12:29:48 AM ---
--- Quote from: don on June 13, 2009, 12:25:07 AM ---On a serious note it is not advisable to post personal details such as phone numbers, postal or e-mail addresses in the public domain..................... Also worth checking your personal profile. You can hide you e-mail address  so it is not available to all and sundry including the unscrupulous !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--- End quote ---
Definitely worth taking heed of this as from time to time it is noticed that some unsavoury characters do appear on the site and admin has to sort them out for us to keep us all as safe as possible.

--- End quote ---

They do though make allowances and let Chrisno2 on................. He needs help................. The poor guy suffers from delusions...................... He thinks Sandra lets me have money!.................... Some hope.... ........... He has been prescribed 20 litres of Mythos a day (at his own expense) this at least acts as a general anaesthetic and the delusions stop for 60 hours.......... Unfortunately so does CHRIS LOL

--- End quote ---
Maybe I need the same prescription then!! Luckily now free!! As I also suffer from the delusion that you were the Beer Buyer!!
(Thats if Sandra allows you out anyway!!) LOL

--- End quote ---
Being old does have it's advantages then lol!!!

--- End quote ---
Not just delusional more like demented if he thinks I'll spend money LOL

--- End quote ---
Jules - it's a case of - "why change the 'Habit' of a lifetime"

--- End quote ---
You are 2nd to "nun" there Tony

--- End quote ---
I got "Dun" - it was a streetwalking "Nun", I said that's no fun?, she said "bless you Son",

--- End quote ---
Bless you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but next time blow into a hankie... don't forget swine flu!!!

tonyco1:

--- Quote from: don on June 14, 2009, 01:37:46 PM ---
--- Quote from: tonyco1 on June 14, 2009, 11:55:17 AM ---
--- Quote from: JULES T on June 14, 2009, 11:38:41 AM ---
--- Quote from: tonyco1 on June 14, 2009, 11:12:10 AM ---
--- Quote from: don on June 14, 2009, 12:13:06 AM ---
--- Quote from: JULES T on June 13, 2009, 10:23:01 PM ---
--- Quote from: tonyco1 on June 13, 2009, 10:27:40 AM ---
--- Quote from: don on June 13, 2009, 02:23:53 AM ---
--- Quote from: JULES T on June 13, 2009, 12:29:48 AM ---
--- Quote from: don on June 13, 2009, 12:25:07 AM ---On a serious note it is not advisable to post personal details such as phone numbers, postal or e-mail addresses in the public domain..................... Also worth checking your personal profile. You can hide you e-mail address  so it is not available to all and sundry including the unscrupulous !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--- End quote ---
Definitely worth taking heed of this as from time to time it is noticed that some unsavoury characters do appear on the site and admin has to sort them out for us to keep us all as safe as possible.

--- End quote ---

They do though make allowances and let Chrisno2 on................. He needs help................. The poor guy suffers from delusions...................... He thinks Sandra lets me have money!.................... Some hope.... ........... He has been prescribed 20 litres of Mythos a day (at his own expense) this at least acts as a general anaesthetic and the delusions stop for 60 hours.......... Unfortunately so does CHRIS LOL

--- End quote ---
Maybe I need the same prescription then!! Luckily now free!! As I also suffer from the delusion that you were the Beer Buyer!!
(Thats if Sandra allows you out anyway!!) LOL

--- End quote ---
Being old does have it's advantages then lol!!!

--- End quote ---
Not just delusional more like demented if he thinks I'll spend money LOL

--- End quote ---
Jules - it's a case of - "why change the 'Habit' of a lifetime"

--- End quote ---
You are 2nd to "nun" there Tony

--- End quote ---
I got "Dun" - it was a streetwalking "Nun", I said that's no fun?, she said "bless you Son",

--- End quote ---
Bless you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but next time blow into a hankie... don't forget swine flu!!!

--- End quote ---
You are so un-hygenic - it's blow into a TISSUE, fold it wipe again, fold again and post it into your clinical waste bin!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni
Go to full version