Author Topic: mozzies  (Read 50991 times)

don

Re: mozzies
« Reply #15 on: February 24, 2009, 02:28:52 AM »
The wife uses AVON so as a bloke ..... I CAN'T.... Sorry very old fashioned... You know... A mans a man and all that  :o ::) :o LOL

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 24, 2009, 04:18:05 PM »
The wife uses AVON so as a bloke ..... I CAN'T.... Sorry very old fashioned... You know... A mans a man and all that  :o ::) :o LOL
Now Don we won't tell anyone if you don't lol!!!!!!!!!! :-\ ::)
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

Offline peter

• SanStef FANATIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 24, 2009, 09:40:10 PM »
there is no smell of the avon stuff once it drys in ;D

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • TonyC - Ag.Stefanos FB San Stefanos Holiday Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 24, 2009, 10:39:20 PM »
Come on Don!!
It's 2009 - you can use cream - Beckham does, it'll go with the Marmite Sun Screen you use, but smell better.
As a man of substance who is comfortable with his sexuality, I will try the cream and let you know what you are missing.
Yes I know - you had a hard life and ate coal as a child, (Hovis etc), but at least try it - we won't tell!!!
Happy Days in Agios Stefanos, Avliotes, Corfu!! TonyCo1

don

« Reply #19 on: February 24, 2009, 10:48:05 PM »
Come on Don!!
It's 2009 - you can use cream - Beckham does, it'll go with the Marmite Sun Screen you use, but smell better.
As a man of substance who is comfortable with his sexuality, I will try the cream and let you know what you are missing.
Yes I know - you had a hard life and ate coal as a child, (Hovis etc), but at least try it - we won't tell!!!
AH the good old days. Sneaking a round of bacon dip as your dad gets his breakfast. Saving the fat from roasted meat to use on toast or meat butties. Lard by the bucketful. Suet by the shovel and were we unhealthy, were we unfit. Gee no fellow we were good and strong! 

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 24, 2009, 10:50:28 PM »
Come on Don!!
AH the good old days. Sneaking a round of bacon dip as your dad gets his breakfast. Saving the fat from roasted meat to use on toast or meat butties. Lard by the bucketful. Suet by the shovel and were we unhealthy, were we unfit. Gee no fellow we were good and strong! 
And you shaved with sandpaper - -I know!!!!

don

« Reply #21 on: February 24, 2009, 10:53:32 PM »
Come on Don!!
You forgot the ice cold spring water!

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 24, 2009, 10:57:12 PM »
Come on Don!!
Ah! yes and outside Loo's with the Greyhound racing News to wipe ya botty!!

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 25, 2009, 12:02:01 AM »
Come on Don!!
And ice on the inside of your bedroom windows - no central heating. We were not namby pambys lol!!!!!!!! ;)
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

don

« Reply #24 on: February 25, 2009, 12:15:46 AM »

Come on Don!!
And ice on the inside of your bedroom windows - no central heating. We were not namby pambys lol!!!!!!!! ;)

And MAN-FLU was unheard of!

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 25, 2009, 03:02:01 AM »

Come on Don!!

I think you must have had ice in your pants in the winter - in outside loo's - thank god for central heating!! and en-suites!!

don

« Reply #26 on: February 25, 2009, 12:56:21 PM »

Come on Don!!

I think you must have had ice in your pants in the winter - in outside loo's - thank god for central heating!! and en-suites!!

What ever happened to Chillblains? Just the thought makes my toes itch!
« Last Edit: February 26, 2009, 02:26:31 AM by don »

Offline SueLa

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 25, 2009, 11:50:50 PM »
You poor things, Mind you I did like Bread and Dripping, White bread of course  All Soooooo Healthy.

Re: Avon Mossie cream go Don be a devil, let that female side of you show it's self!!!!!!!

Seriously though the Avon cream is very good,but smells awfull

Sue xxx
Sue & John
A smile is a frown turned upside down

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 26, 2009, 12:21:27 AM »
You poor things, Mind you I did like Bread and Dripping, White bread of course  All Soooooo Healthy.

Re: Avon Mossie cream go Don be a devil, let that female side of you show it's self!!!!!!!

Sue xxx

Don show his feminine side- we'll have him in sarong before you know it lol!!! ;) :P

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 26, 2009, 12:59:58 AM »

Sue xxx

Don show his feminine side- we'll have him in sarong before you know it lol!!! ;) :P
Yeah!!! go on Don - you could be the new Madonna - Beckham wore a Sarong - Don will wear a So-Wrong!!

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni