Author Topic: Barras  (Read 67640 times)

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • TonyC - Ag.Stefanos FB San Stefanos Holiday Group
    • View Profile
Re: Barras
« Reply #75 on: May 05, 2009, 02:59:18 AM »
I'll have you know I have a full head of hair! When I visit the barbers I have a #4 all over. Ready Chris!!! as a haircut is £6 and clippers only is £3.50. No Brainer for we wee Scots!
So Sandras a barber as well as everything else lol!!!!!!!!! ;)

Tony you want to try this barbers...... Everything Black apart from all the neon FBI signs... Very weird place..... You'd fit in like a foot in a sock!!!! ::)
So you have an African Barber, (or is it Butcher in your case - LOL!!), and you frequent weird places!!
(Jules & Sue were right on that one!!LOL).
no wonder you look like your hair has been tarred!! - - - but not feathered!!
Some men have white hair and come out of your Barbers, looking like effeminate sheep, (black sheep in your case)!!
I personally have the Back & sides clipper'ed  @#2, the hair on top scissor'ed until it spikes up!!
That way it is less like the proverbial brillo you suggested in another string!!
Definitely the Shredded Wheat Look.... No Gel Tony just uses milk and sugar spooned all over! ... Hair design by Tony & Guy .... But which one is the Guy?
So the milk wasn't totally wasted, unlike me and Tony when we get together. Oh Zimmer's poor son too!
MeeeoooowwwwwwWWWWW!!
Scraping the bottom of the urn there!!
Let me near your washing and I'd soon have all your clothes change colour. Bought a new suit yesterday for when we meet. It'll be startling believe me!!! LOL ::)
I remember seeing on TV, a Gay Australian comedian, he had a weird blonde wig, a kipper tie and "a Yellow Suit" - could it be you?
Or
Version two - - - - did you mean a "Romper-suit" - Yellow of course - Yes that's it!!

Showing your age there Tony!!!
Oh! No!! - I was trying to show up your age!!! Drat!! LOL (Still you did know who I meant!!).
Happy Days in Agios Stefanos, Avliotes, Corfu!! TonyCo1

Offline Cockney in Hull

• SanStef Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: June 07, 2009, 08:00:24 PM »
First meal of the holiday was in the Barras...tempted in by the kleftico on the special board. Superb it was too! Tonight we will be sampling the sizzling steak as you rave about it so much on here at the Little Prince...so we will keep you posted!

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: June 07, 2009, 08:03:00 PM »
First meal of the holiday was in the Barras...tempted in by the kleftico on the special board. Superb it was too! Tonight we will be sampling the sizzling steak as you rave about it so much on here at the Little Prince...so we will keep you posted!
You will enjoy that one - now famous in the resort!!

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: June 07, 2009, 10:13:24 PM »
Good choices. Kleftico is one of my favourites.
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

don

« Reply #79 on: June 07, 2009, 11:11:08 PM »
Cockney In San Stef (you are now officially renamed) you sure like digging the knife in then following up with a devastating twist................... 26th of June our first order will be 1 sizzling Steak & 1 Kleftiko  Pity you are there 4 weeks too early for our big party night!

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: June 08, 2009, 06:52:50 AM »
Cockney In San Stef (you are now officially renamed) you sure like digging the knife in then following up with a devastating twist................... 26th of June our first order will be 1 sizzling Steak & 1 Kleftiko  Pity you are there 4 weeks too early for our big party night!
Yes - I second that!!!

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni