Author Topic: Anyone booked for San Stef 2009 yet?  (Read 162498 times)

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
Re: Anyone booked for San Stef 2009 yet?
« Reply #45 on: January 26, 2009, 02:06:51 AM »
Hi Sandra W do you mean Barras or Little Prince as to whats it like or do you mean both? ;)
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • TonyC - Ag.Stefanos FB San Stefanos Holiday Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 26, 2009, 02:23:42 AM »
I have just booked for Little Prince on 25 september. Booked it direct with Dimitri. Also booked the Barras for earlier in the season. Heard it is basic, clean & comfortable. What is the Taverna like?
We have stayed at the Barras - it's as you say - large apartments - clean - not as new as L/Prince - but we like them and would stay again.
Taverna is cosy - good food and friendly - you will enjoy it.
Tony C
Happy Days in Agios Stefanos, Avliotes, Corfu!! TonyCo1

Offline kateb431

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 06, 2009, 12:49:16 AM »
just booked Mythos for two weeks in June-anyone been before?

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 06, 2009, 01:09:21 AM »
Welcome to these forums kateb431
Not been but heard they are very nice. Have you been to San Stef before?
« Last Edit: February 07, 2009, 04:05:32 PM by JULES T »
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

zoe

« Reply #49 on: February 07, 2009, 12:19:59 AM »
hi have booked thomas bay hotel 5 june for two weeks went for the first time in october fab hotel we did miss going to taverners at night so just have a meal out at lunch time (well we were on holiday back on the diet when we get home) only thing i would say is take a travel kettle for your room and no chemist so be prepared as long walk to next village everyone is so helpfull its a fab place zoe

don

« Reply #50 on: February 07, 2009, 02:34:44 AM »
ZOE glad you liked Thomas Bay enough to return. Our days won't overlap but we know you are ensured of a great time. Say HI to Dominic for us!

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: February 07, 2009, 04:13:15 AM »
Zoe - even though you have half board - when we stay there we still go out for a meal elsewhere as well - it makes the Holiday!!
There are some great restaurants in the Village, glad you got the same feeling we all do - and return again!! 

Offline ann

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: February 08, 2009, 06:31:26 PM »
hi everyone im new here. i know susie from vicky apts sometimes reads these posts and i would like to get in touch if anyone can help. also to energizer he posted on another topic but iv only just read it. yes we did have great few days with you and we are going back. but in june hopefully. if i can speak to susie
ann

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: February 09, 2009, 02:53:28 AM »
hi everyone im new here. i know susie from vicky apts sometimes reads these posts and i would like to get in touch if anyone can help. also to energizer he posted on another topic but iv only just read it. yes we did have great few days with you and we are going back. but in june hopefully. if i can speak to susie
ann
I am sure someone will know - we stayed in the Vicky the first year they were open - an owl moved into the rafters as well.
I can't remember who we booked with - but if I remember correctly (someone will correct me if I am wrong), I seem to recall that Stefanos of the condor - When he was at Pandora's Music Bar - told me he owned the Vicky apt's, but they were run by someone else.
Maybe he can put you in touch with whoever rents them out??

don

« Reply #54 on: February 12, 2009, 12:18:11 AM »
Where are you staying Tony and for what days? We do have a social life to arrange!

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: February 13, 2009, 03:04:34 AM »
Where are you staying Tony and for what days? We do have a social life to arrange!
We are staying in the Theodora Apartments.
They are between the Paper shop (Maria & Pelie) and the Olympia Resturant (Stellios & Pipa),
about 30 metres up a slight incline, and terracotta coloured - ground plus 2 story.
Booked via Noula in S S Travel. We checked them last year and they looked superb inside,
we have booked sea view rooms. We arrive at lunchtime on Friday 3/07/09.
I'll message you my mobile No. so you can text us there.

don

« Reply #56 on: February 13, 2009, 11:42:32 PM »
Got a good feeling about this summer. We already know quite a few people who will be there. The best thing about holidays is new experiences, even if we stay in the same resort we have to stay somewhere new. We started off stopping in Thomas Bay for years and loved it. One year we took a last minute (booked at E.Mids airport and fly in 4 hours) break when Thomson had the Vicky. It was great! After all it is only a bed, shower and dressing room! We get the freedom to eat and drink wherever and whenever we want. Roll on June & July.... Not forgetting August and September.

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: February 14, 2009, 12:01:34 AM »
Got a good feeling about this summer. We already know quite a few people who will be there. The best thing about holidays is new experiences, even if we stay in the same resort we have to stay somewhere new. We started off stopping in Thomas Bay for years and loved it. One year we took a last minute (booked at E.Mids airport and fly in 4 hours) break when Thomson had the Vicky. It was great! After all it is only a bed, shower and dressing room! We get the freedom to eat and drink wherever and whenever we want. Roll on June & July.... Not forgetting August and September.
We share the same philosophy on that one -even if we stay at the Thomas Bay - we still go out to eat else where as well!!
Linda regards it as part of our holiday to eat in different restaurants, it keeps the holiday fresh -
we have stayed all over the resort, often more than once in various apartments and hotels, lost count now!!
Also likewise - we just can't wait to get to San Stefanos again.
We have someone coming to give us a quote on a new Bathroom tomorrow, so looks like I'll be using a holiday leave to manage that!!

don

« Reply #58 on: February 14, 2009, 09:33:32 PM »
We share the same philosophy on that one -even if we stay at the Thomas Bay - we still go out to eat else where as well!!
Linda regards it as part of our holiday to eat in different restaurants, it keeps the holiday fresh -

we have stayed all over the resort, often more than once in various apartments and hotels, lost count now!!
We have someone coming to give us a quote on a new Bathroom tomorrow, so looks like I'll be using a holiday leave to manage that!!

do you get the same feelings of guilt that we do? We get home and one of us will say, "god we forgot to eat there!"

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: February 14, 2009, 11:02:46 PM »

do you get the same feelings of guilt that we do? We get home and one of us will say, "god we forgot to eat there!"
We are the same Don.

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni