Author Topic: Anyone booked for San Stef 2009 yet?  (Read 162454 times)

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
Re: Anyone booked for San Stef 2009 yet?
« Reply #135 on: June 12, 2009, 09:26:44 AM »
12 month ago I spent a Saturday going from Opticians to barbers to A&E to end up with wrist in plaster for 2 months............ Spooky moment.... Yesterday was Saturday..... I went to the Opticians.... I went to the Barbers............. One wrist is twice the size of the other. I can neither fasten my cuff nor put on a watch.............. Different wrist but not broken........... Really battered it on a door frame while doing my Physio exercises!
Ouch!!!!!
NOT YOU AS WELL???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Don - I now realise that you are into self harming, and suffer from Lesch-Nyhan syndrome!!
You've got to stop that now you naughty boy, or you won't be able to lift a pint!! LOL

Really getting to be ambidextrous........... I can bugger both hands!!!!!!!!!!!
You could always revert to using a straw lol!!!!! - no lifting required lol!!!
Don will be the one on the side of the Thomas Bay Pool, in a medical type bed - in traction!!!
Only his face will get any sun- - -LOL
Sounds like he's going to end up very red faced lol!!!
I just hope he takes it easy - he can't afford any more injuries - or we'll be taking him to the beach on a stretcher!!
Sounds to me your[ color=red]TYPO[/color] the one in need of a stretcher reading another posting you've made today lol!!

Not even sure whether it's in her top ten LOL
At least I don't speak Double Dutch like you pair lol!!!!
No you don't my dear! (have to humour her- - Crazy Woman - - LOL)!!
Double Dutch?                 She speaks better Double Hernia         Probably too much Double Diamond?
Well I do Work Wonders trying to keep you two in check lol!!!
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • TonyC - Ag.Stefanos FB San Stefanos Holiday Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: June 12, 2009, 03:11:43 PM »
12 month ago I spent a Saturday going from Opticians to barbers to A&E to end up with wrist in plaster for 2 months............ Spooky moment.... Yesterday was Saturday..... I went to the Opticians.... I went to the Barbers............. One wrist is twice the size of the other. I can neither fasten my cuff nor put on a watch.............. Different wrist but not broken........... Really battered it on a door frame while doing my Physio exercises!
Ouch!!!!!
Don - I now realise that you are into self harming, and suffer from Lesch-Nyhan syndrome!!
You've got to stop that now you naughty boy, or you won't be able to lift a pint!! LOL

Don will be the one on the side of the Thomas Bay Pool, in a medical type bed - in traction!!!
I just hope he takes it easy - he can't afford any more injuries - or we'll be taking him to the beach on a stretcher!!
Sounds to me your[ color=red]TYPO[/color] the one in need of a stretcher reading another posting you've made today lol!!

Double Dutch?                 She speaks better Double Hernia         Probably too much Double Diamond?
Well on the beach they call her "Double-Top" LOL
In reality - she's "Double Trouble"!!
Happy Days in Agios Stefanos, Avliotes, Corfu!! TonyCo1

don

« Reply #137 on: June 12, 2009, 04:19:39 PM »
Ouch!!!!!

If I were you Tony I'd make a DART for it!

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: June 13, 2009, 12:26:02 AM »
Ouch!!!!!

And don't forget in your present condition you wouldn't get very far and I might just get you right in your BULLS EYE  LOL!!!!
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: June 13, 2009, 10:23:03 AM »
Ouch!!!!!

And don't forget in your present condition you wouldn't get very far and I might just get you right in your BULLS EYE  LOL!!!!
O N E - - - - - -H u u u u n n n d r e d - - a n d  - - E i g h t t t  i t t y !!
(Thats a treble top to you! = You & Sue and the spare pair you carry in case of a puncture!!) LOL

don

« Reply #140 on: June 13, 2009, 08:47:00 PM »
Ouch!!!!!

O N E - - - - - -H u u u u n n n d r e d - - a n d  - - E i g h t t t  i t t y !!
(Thats a treble top to you! = You & Sue and the spare pair you carry in case of a puncture!!) LOL

Jolly OCHE sticks?????????????

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: June 14, 2009, 11:25:19 AM »
Ouch!!!!!

Double Dutch?                 She speaks better Double Hernia         Probably too much Double Diamond?

And don't forget in your present condition you wouldn't get very far and I might just get you right in your BULLS EYE  LOL!!!!
O N E - - - - - -H u u u u n n n d r e d - - a n d  - - E i g h t t t  i t t y !!

So "Pig-tails", mini's and an old school tie then!! " St.Tranni-ans " !! LOL

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: June 14, 2009, 11:40:08 AM »
Ouch!!!!!

Double Dutch?                 She speaks better Double Hernia         Probably too much Double Diamond?

And don't forget in your present condition you wouldn't get very far and I might just get you right in your BULLS EYE  LOL!!!!
O N E - - - - - -H u u u u n n n d r e d - - a n d  - - E i g h t t t  i t t y !!

So that was your school was it Tony - I thought you probably went to an Approved School lol!!!!!!!!

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: June 14, 2009, 11:58:00 AM »
Ouch!!!!!

So that was your school was it Tony - I thought you probably went to an Approved School lol!!!!!!!!
Don's school - St. Trann(ies) (-ians) - as you know!!

don

« Reply #144 on: June 14, 2009, 01:36:10 PM »
I went to Grammar School, Jules to Spelling School (obviously) Tony went to cool school (he thinks!)

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: June 14, 2009, 02:07:44 PM »
I went to Grammar School, Jules to Spelling School (obviously) Tony went to cool school (he thinks!)
Ooooooohhhhhhh! I went to "Grammer" schooool, (that means I am better than you lot  - thinks Don)!!

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni