Welcome to San Stefanos (NW Corfu) > Where to eat out in San Stefanos?

Olympia Restaurant.

(1/11) > >>

WINKIE:
Enjoyed three evening meals here,all served piping hot,friendly service and lovely atmosphere. Will definately return on our visit in September.

tenbeech:

Have to agree with you Winkie  . Olympia is our favourite , with many very close runners up.  The only slight thing against it is the view .If only it could be moved to the Waves or Beachcomber area it would be perfect , always a great welcome and great food.

Jules:
Our favourite restaurant as well. Nothing is to much trouble. Usually eat here at least 3 times during our 2 weeks holiday. Can't wait to be back in resort in 4 weeks time and sampling the great hospitality

Waspman:

--- Quote from: Jules on August 06, 2016, 11:28:07 AM ---Our favourite restaurant as well. Nothing is to much trouble. Usually eat here at least 3 times during our 2 weeks holiday. Can't wait to be back in resort in 4 weeks time and sampling the great hospitality

--- End quote ---

Their card machine was broken last week Jules, how many times have  I heard that?

WINKIE:

--- Quote from: Waspman on August 06, 2016, 01:20:00 PM ---Their card machine was broken last week Jules, how many times have  I heard that?

--- End quote ---

I believe cash is king Waspy  ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni
Go to full version