Welcome to San Stefanos (NW Corfu) > Where to eat out in San Stefanos?

Olympia Restaurant.

<< < (2/11) > >>

Waspman:
Seems to be the case Winkie

WINKIE:
Just had a wee look on TA, seems to have gone from the list of restaurants  :o. Stelios was considering doing other things,hopefully he,s still entertaining us as diners this summer.

Teamnickos:
Even if it had closed old reviews would stay on there. I can't actually remember there being reviews for Olympia on TA - but that's probably just my bad memory

swedebasher:
phone (UK) +44 (0)79435 51420 (Greece) +30 26630 95975     
email info@olympiasanstefanos.com

Should anyone wish to call them. They are actually doing some work in the restaurant right now I have been told, so would take it that they will be open this year.

Lesley:
Having read a previous post I felt it prudent and also relevant to contact the owners directly.  I can confirm Stelios, Vassilis and the family will be open as always at OLYMPIA from May until October once again this summer 2017 and look forward to seeing both regulars and new guests at their restaurant which is open all day from Midday until late evening..........
They are looking forward to seeing everyone again this summer on both the outside decking area and inside the main restaurant.   

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni
Go to full version