Welcome to San Stefanos (NW Corfu) > Where to eat out in San Stefanos?

Spoilt for choice 2014

<< < (2/33) > >>

Jules:
Olympia full every night when we were there last September and they were turning people away. Food was superb as ever.

cambridge:
For me:

1) Fantasea
2) Ilias - yes I know it's in Avliotes but don't miss it
3) Ozzie Oils

Woodman:
Ah, the Olympia debate again - how I've missed it. I'm on Rae and Gavlah's side, its been empty most times we've been past in Sept 2012 and June 2013 (yes, we're comparative newcomers to SS!).  We were 2 stars and Little Prince regulars but would like to try Nafsica and Zorbas this year.  And, as we're celebrating our first wedding anniversary there this year, we need to find somewhere for that night.  Any thoughts?

rilo57:
Hey woodman,maybe head up to Romanza on a bbq night.I know its a bit of a climb but take your time and visit the watering holes on the way up.  If you explain you need a special table they will do you proud,you will have amazeing views and sunset,fantastic food and company.And will enjoy real greak music and danceing......

debra:
We found Olympia very good - it always has been when we've eaten there - and in height of season, it may not have been full but it is a very large restaurant with lots space between tables, which is great

We found Fantasea brilliant - wonderfully cooked food, flavoured reminiscent of Nafsika - loved it.

Sadly, even though love the buzz and atmosphere, Little Prince just doesn't compare favourably with some other SS restaurants.  I keep giving it extra tries and it just never delivers.  Sorry.

The Nafsika is consistently excellent - a place I feel I can always rely on for beautifully seasoned, tasty Greek food.  Wonderful fresh fish too.

Two stars was 'our surprise' last year - don't know why we haven't tried it before.  The people were lovely, food cheap, tasty and authentic.  Will definitely be more regular visitors next time

Tasty corner - well, just fab fast food!

I know there may be a little reticence towards the beautiful Delfino Blu - but we had a wonderful 5 course meal there last year - the staff were warm and welcoming, the food delicious, the wine very good value - set on the balcony with the beautiful view - sitting on a white clothed table with amazing service.  Really good value.

Still miss the Sunset - where we fab meals and must try the Romanza for a meal.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni
Go to full version