Welcome to San Stefanos (NW Corfu) > Where to eat out in San Stefanos?

Spoilt for choice 2014

<< < (3/33) > >>

Tredegar Boy:
Always an interesting debate.

Always like Olympia but it was decidely average last year (2013). Can't quite put my finger on it but it certainly wasn't as good as 2012. Will still give it a try though this year.

Little Prince always good for atmosphere etc though comes a distant second best to the Beachcomber when it comes to the food. One thing I do like about the LP is the variety of meals compared to most places.

I do like Zorba's which is probably a combination of lots of things, food, atmosphere etc. I also miss the Sunset who did the best Kleftico in the village me thinks.

Tried Yiannis last year for the first time and was very impressed, will definately be back again this year. I don't get the fuss about Nafsica which will make me very popular......not. Only tried 2Star once and it was pretty good. I love Manthos and everything it/he brings to your holiday. Especially at lunchtime when having a quiet beer with some lovely mixed starters....heavenly.

Either lets hope for a good year especially as holiday numbers to Greece were up last year. lets hope San Stef gets its share.  :) :)

carl nottingham:
Think i have mentioned this before but to go to ss and not try the mussels in ouzo at the fantasea should be made an arrestable offence
my wife and i have our top three eataries
1.  Fantasea for brilliant food and warm welcome from costos
2. Little Prince for variety and atmosphere
3. Ozzy oils for the bbq,  makes it a night with kerrys singing

WINKIE:
No 1   Fantasea.      Wonderful food and well presented,and what a view.
No 2   Little Prince.  Huge variety on the menu,and very friendly staff.
No 3   Zorbas.         Large portions here,and good entertainment.

Will try many more this year. ;D

Ioanna:
Fantasea is excellent , food ,view and Kostas all excellent. Little Prince , atmosphere and entertainment excellent but although a varied menu I don't always find the food top rate . Nobody has mentioned Manthos taverna especially spit roast and fish dishes and Manthos himself deserves a mention for entertainment . Have not eaten at Olympia often ( usually empty) but cannot fault the food . Beachcomber is excellent dining if you fancy something different .

rae21:
Fantasea and Romanza not eaten at either but will rectify that this year. Olympia definitely maybe  ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni
Go to full version