Author Topic: Forum stickers  (Read 84559 times)

Offline Jimbo

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
Forum stickers
« on: April 10, 2014, 01:16:11 AM »
People are always asking how they can recognise other forum members, apart from the fact that they're generally good-looking and classy.

I'm delighted to say that Hotel Nafsika has offered to co-sponsor with my company (Scene Cinema Ltd) a "sticker" initiative, so huge thanks to Spiros!

I have selected a tasteful abstract cocktail glass design, on small round slap-on stickers, which I think will not clash with most evening wear, or even pink flesh.

They will be printed next week and shipped to Nafsika. You will be able to stroll up to Nafsika for a coffee, drink, meal or whatever and pick up a few stickers.

The forum keeps us going over the winter with news of friends here and there, and I hope this simple initiative will help to forge new friendships.

The stickers are not really that cheap to produce, so if you want lots we may ask for a modest contribution.

« Last Edit: April 10, 2014, 01:21:38 AM by Jimbo »

Offline rilo57

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
Re: Forum stickers
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2014, 02:04:44 AM »
That seams a fab idea jimbo, and hats of to spiros for being up for some comunication and for sure some friendly banter, mainly i think as where to put the stiker...just not sure where the contributions might be directed..possibly for the old and ancient script writers asociation.....

Offline Terri

• SanStef Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2014, 01:51:44 PM »
That's such a good idea - I'll definitely pick one up from Spiros when I arrive.

Offline Lesley

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2014, 02:51:43 PM »
I will stick mine on Yellow Peril then you will know I am around too......

Offline Dupnica

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2014, 09:51:53 PM »
People are always asking how they can recognise other forum members, apart from the fact that they're generally good-looking and classy.
Thank you Jimbo,look forward to seeing the stickers and don't mind making a contribution.
I'm delighted to say that Hotel Nafsika has offered to co-sponsor with my company (Scene Cinema Ltd) a "sticker" initiative, so huge thanks to Spiros!

I have selected a tasteful abstract cocktail glass design, on small round slap-on stickers, which I think will not clash with most evening wear, or even pink flesh.

They will be printed next week and shipped to Nafsika. You will be able to stroll up to Nafsika for a coffee, drink, meal or whatever and pick up a few stickers.

The forum keeps us going over the winter with news of friends here and there, and I hope this simple initiative will help to forge new friendships.

The stickers are not really that cheap to produce, so if you want lots we may ask for a modest contribution.

Offline Dupnica

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2014, 09:56:35 PM »
 Sorry about that made a mess about posting my reply,wasn't concentrating.Thank you Jimbo,looking forward to seeing the stickers and will be happy to contribute to the cost.

Offline Jimbo

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2014, 12:41:26 AM »
There's no need to contribute unless the volume gets ridiculous! I would hope that people will try to preserve their stickers for as long as possible, and not expect everyone in the party to have one.

We want this to be fun. It's been a long, wet, flooded winter and we need to recharge our batteries in the sunshine.

Let's face it - it's an experiment. You can opt in or not. But let's not have any more ships passing in the night when a simple sticker could help at least to initiate an "Ah - That's who you are."

I hope also that this will encourage people to go to the Old Village. There are great places to eat and drink: for example, Beachcombers, Manthos, Fantasea, Nafsika, Mistral, Waves...

As far as the forum itself goes, we should not forget the generosity of Noula and San Stefanos Travel for hosting it. Please book your trips and taxis from them if you love the forum. 

Offline Dupnica

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2014, 01:11:05 AM »
 We old stick in the muds hardly ever venture out of the Old Village in the evening,but then we don't have far to wander home to bed from there.

Offline cabmufc

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2014, 03:02:53 AM »
And there was me going to have my own UTD shirt with CABMUFC emblazoned on the back!!!..however after this season I think a simple sticker on a tastefully patterned evening attire will suffice!!!..and staying just up the brew at Anatoli will not be far to go for it as well!! ;)
Life is what you make it....Dont backdate it...

Offline cambridge

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2014, 12:30:30 PM »
I'm assuming the sticker will not be a distraction when stuck on my leopard skin speedos.

Offline Jimbo

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2014, 01:39:28 PM »
In that circumstance any distraction will be welcome...

Offline Jimbo

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 11, 2014, 03:34:58 PM »
I've changed my profile picture (on the left) to show the design. Hope you approve. The alternative was Gavin in his budgie-smugglers.

It has no lettering so that you may write your forum name on the bottom. And don't bother making jokes about "bottom."

Offline dibully

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 11, 2014, 04:51:42 PM »
There very tasteful Jim hopefully will get there to get one fingers crossed

Offline cambridge

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 11, 2014, 07:48:56 PM »
In that circumstance any distraction will be welcome...

You will be hearing from my solicitor.

Gavlah1973

« Reply #14 on: April 12, 2014, 05:24:53 PM »
Nothing wrong with my budgie smugglers!

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni