Author Topic: HOW LONG UNTIL YOU GO?  (Read 481016 times)

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
Re: HOW LONG UNTIL YOU GO?
« Reply #45 on: March 04, 2008, 12:42:06 AM »
179 days now- its great to see the days dropping away.
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

don

« Reply #46 on: March 04, 2008, 02:31:12 AM »
116 and then 7 days less than you Jules. Sory but cannot rearrange . we have tried.

Offline Brisey

• SanStef Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 04, 2008, 03:24:07 PM »
Only  66 days to go for us.  Are we getting excited,    you bet we are, cant wait to get back to San Stef.
When i die, i want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather... not terrified and screaming.......like his passengers

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 04, 2008, 04:38:09 PM »
Brisey,
Looks like you will be one of the first  - you lucky person. 8)
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 04, 2008, 04:38:43 PM »
116 and then 7 days less than you Jules. Sory but cannot rearrange . we have tried.
Oh well Don maybe next year  :'(

don

« Reply #50 on: March 04, 2008, 11:10:25 PM »
Oh well Don maybe next year  :'(
Sandra starts work tomorrow. Lot less money but closer to home. Trying to get 3rd week for june as friends get wed there the week before we go.

Offline Lisa

• SanStef Regular
    • View Profile
    • Netmums
« Reply #51 on: March 07, 2008, 02:34:58 AM »
Less than 3 months for us. 3rd time sataying in san stef, but we went to arillas the yr before last and walked over for a visit!

don

« Reply #52 on: March 07, 2008, 02:49:36 AM »
I like a spicy peanut based sauce too. LOL SATAYING!! SATAYING!!!!
« Last Edit: March 09, 2008, 05:52:10 PM by don »

Offline aligarter

• SanStef Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: March 09, 2008, 02:20:42 PM »
Im going to San stefanos on the 6th June its been about 13 years since our last visit, I hope  that its not changed too much. We will be staying at Hotel Romanza this time as the reviews looked great along with the views. I can remember eatting most nights in a resturant run by a father and son, the Father looked a bit like Sadam I wonder if he is still around we had many happy evenings there.

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: March 14, 2008, 12:29:08 AM »
Im going to San stefanos on the 6th June its been about 13 years since our last visit, I hope  that its not changed too much. We will be staying at Hotel Romanza this time as the reviews looked great along with the views. I can remember eatting most nights in a resturant run by a father and son, the Father looked a bit like Sadam I wonder if he is still around we had many happy evenings there.
Do you remeber where in the village the restaurant you mention was? I am sure between us all we may get an answer for you.

Offline aligarter

• SanStef Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: March 15, 2008, 07:02:20 PM »
Do you remeber where in the village the restaurant you mention was? I am sure between us all we may get an answer for you.

I can rememeber that you walked along the road towards the harbour with the sea on your right just around a slight bend going towards the haurbour bit there was a small old house on the left  and the resturant was just along a little further on the left with a very latge tiled terrace bit outside i think it had 2 levels as you stood and faced the place the bar and kitchen was to the left and seating inside to the right, I have been digging through my pics to see if i can find a good one :-)

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: March 16, 2008, 04:05:35 PM »
Only 166 days now - wish we could fit another visit before but with one thing and another it will not be possible.

don

« Reply #57 on: March 16, 2008, 10:59:21 PM »
99 that is 4 less than 3 hours ago. Done a total rebook to attend a San Stef wedding.

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: March 16, 2008, 11:36:30 PM »
99 that is 4 less than 3 hours ago. Done a total rebook to attend a San Stef wedding.
Well done Don. How long you going for now?

don

« Reply #59 on: March 17, 2008, 12:10:54 AM »
18 days. 23rd june out on XL. 11 july back on Thomas cook. First 4 nights in Barras next 14 in EFI. Right mixture but really wanted to make our friends wedding.

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni