Author Topic: property for sale  (Read 12004 times)

Offline lainey

• View Profile
property for sale
« on: October 12, 2009, 03:01:49 AM »
Can anyone help me please. My aunt and uncle have just come back. They saw a property for sale while out there and have lost the contact phone number, so if anyone has any details i would love to hear. Ok i will try to describe.Its the only blue building i believe. Its up behind the church quite along way up and its on a no through road/track.thats about all they could tell me. They said it looked huge so wasnt sure if it was more than 1 place. thanks in advance to any responce.PS Its there 1st time to ss and they want to live there.  :o ;)

Offline hendrix46

• SanStef Hero
  • Sooner!
    • View Profile
Re: property for sale
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2009, 08:28:52 AM »
Hi lainey, I know the property you're talking about as it is indeed the only blue building. The owners' name is Willy (Villy) and he lives in Austria. I will try to get the contact details for you.

The house has three bedrooms with a huge workshop/storeroom downstairs which could be converted into further accomodation.

It's very steep going up but has a superb view. I'll do my best to find contact details, talk soon.
CorfuCol

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2009, 09:48:52 AM »
I'll see if I can zoom in on any of my photos as I remember the contact number was on the building.
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2009, 09:59:46 AM »
Sorry - just checked my photos. I have got a few with the house on but when I zoom my photo in it just gets blurred. Has anyone else maybe got any photos that were closer than mine were and maybe not blurred?
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

Offline lainey

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2009, 01:42:26 PM »
Aww thanks jules and hendrix, its looking positive then lol.Yes your right it did have the number on the building, this is the number they took ..and lost.(Im really on a mission here they said i wouldnt be able to find out). i will ring them now the litle bit of info bout the australian guy owning it and im sure they will be shocked iv got to know so soon. thanks again ;D

Offline lainey

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2009, 01:43:02 PM »
sorry... austria

Offline hendrix46

• SanStef Hero
  • Sooner!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2009, 06:19:10 PM »
G'day lainey, hehe, you must've had Ozzy Oils on your mind and I can't blame you! haha!  :)
I've sent you a PM with some contact details so hope it helps in your quest. Yammas.
CorfuCol

Offline lainey

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2009, 02:04:51 AM »
Thank you so much for your info, i have passed it on to my uncle. Lets see now what happens i may find myself visiting relatives in ss weh hey. ;D ;)

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • TonyC - Ag.Stefanos FB San Stefanos Holiday Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2009, 01:35:58 AM »
Just an Easyjet flight away!! well done!!
Happy Days in Agios Stefanos, Avliotes, Corfu!! TonyCo1

Offline lainey

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 26, 2009, 02:08:52 AM »
and the webcam is showing the house omg :o

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • TonyC - Ag.Stefanos FB San Stefanos Holiday Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 26, 2009, 02:19:14 AM »
Now you can keep an eye on it - LOL
Happy Days in Agios Stefanos, Avliotes, Corfu!! TonyCo1

Offline BlueBoy

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 02, 2010, 07:24:18 AM »
Hi Lainey the apts you are looking for are tremendous, I have been in them everything is top of the range Willie brought all the fixtures and fittings from Germany.I dont have Willies no but he is a friend of Nikos dad Dimitry at thr Athens bar they definetly have his no.Glad you like san stef

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni