Author Topic: San Stefanos 2010 - Booked!  (Read 41416 times)

Offline Bristle Boy

• SanStef FANATIC
    • View Profile
San Stefanos 2010 - Booked!
« on: September 27, 2009, 02:04:16 AM »
Completed booking today for next June.

Flying out on Monday 7th June, staying for 11 nights, leaving Corfu on Friday 18th June. Easyjet from Bristol. Scheduled to leave BTL at 6.50am, so should be in SS by about 2.30pm. Fingers crossed.

Staying at Fedra Mare, completed booking with Dimitris this eve. Long time to wait, but already looking forward.

Maybe see some of you there.

Offline CHRIS NO 2

• SanStef FANATIC
    • View Profile
Re: San Stefanos 2010 - Booked!
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2009, 04:21:33 AM »
well bb might just see you as we are staying at christinas from the 4th till the 18th

will get the mythos cold for you, not called "don" are you

have you stayed at the fedra before

we cant wait as well

chris

Offline Zimmer

• SanStef FANATIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2009, 11:41:29 AM »
Hey thats great! and you must be one of the first...unless someone else knows better ;) :)...but why just 11 days Brizzle? ah wait, I get, it you'll be having another 11 days later on?

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2009, 07:19:29 PM »
Well done Bristol Boy. We are already booked for end of August at Teresa again :) :) :)
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

Offline Bristle Boy

• SanStef FANATIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2009, 09:14:50 PM »
Chris - not stayed at the Fedra before - hope it's OK. I don't know Don, other than thru' here. I do buy a round....honest!!

Zimmer - 11 days because Ejet from BTL gives us the option of a Monday to Friday stay...and yes you're correct...another 11 days later...in September, in another one of your favourite places.....Carvoeiro on The Algarve! That's our regular haunt of the last 8 years.

Jules - i'm afraid Portland priced us out of a return visit to Terezas! It's far too expensive now and as much as we loved it this year in June it's not worth £1100 for 2 weeks for the two of us!

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • TonyC - Ag.Stefanos FB San Stefanos Holiday Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2009, 12:43:03 AM »
I agree with the pricing!! too high right now!
We either do Easyjet and book privately, or watch for Thompsons (and their subsideries, Portland, Directline etc),
to do their special weekend sale with £200 off or similar, usually after Xmas!
I will be there from 28th June on for a couple of weeks approx!
Sorry to miss all of you who are going other times, but should at least see Don & Sandra!
Happy Days in Agios Stefanos, Avliotes, Corfu!! TonyCo1

Offline pembo

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2009, 02:43:21 AM »
Completed booking today for next June.

Flying out on Monday 7th June, staying for 11 nights, leaving Corfu on Friday 18th June. Easyjet from Bristol. Scheduled to leave BTL at 6.50am, so should be in SS by about 2.30pm. Fingers crossed.

Staying at Fedra Mare, completed booking with Dimitris this eve. Long time to wait, but already looking forward.

Maybe see some of you there. Booked again two weeks next year, a week later this time 30TH Aug. Staying at Nikos appartments, I just walk over the road and I am in Glenns. Not far to walk home after a night on the Mythos

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2009, 09:47:19 AM »
Will be in SS the sam time Pembo. Will probably see you in Glens
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

Offline CHRIS NO 2

• SanStef FANATIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2009, 11:08:12 AM »
hi bristle boy

the fedra is more than ok you will have a great time

chris

Offline pembo

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 28, 2009, 02:56:22 PM »
Will be in SS the sam time Pembo. Will probably see you in Glens
   Hi Jules wi b in Glenns every night. Not far to walk home, just over the road and up the steps how good is that

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 28, 2009, 04:27:08 PM »
Pembo - you could even shout your order to Glen from your balcony so it's ready for when you get there. lol!!!

Offline Zimmer

• SanStef FANATIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 28, 2009, 09:35:03 PM »
Chris - not stayed at the Fedra before - hope it's OK. I don't know Don, other than thru' here. I do buy a round....honest!!

Zimmer - 11 days because Ejet from BTL gives us the option of a Monday to Friday stay...and yes you're correct...another 11 days later...in September, in another one of your favourite places.....Carvoeiro on The Algarve! That's our regular haunt of the last 8 years.

Jules - i'm afraid Portland priced us out of a return visit to Terezas! It's far too expensive now and as much as we loved it this year in June it's not worth £1100 for 2 weeks for the two of us!

Yeah I'd put Carvoeiro on a par with SS as far as my hols go, nice enough I enjoyed there too, but where we stayed, Colina, was, while very nice, up some pretty tough hills, ok walking down to town but we needed a taxi each night to get back, at laest it has a recognisable local feel ,that I think is the big difference and far more variety in the shops, some nice restaurants ...thinking of trying Alvor at some point that looks nice too...but, as the great man once said, "Dont look Back" Ive never been anywhere twice - except when I was a kid with the folks, and that was in the days before foreign hols, so I shant be changing that personal rule in the future

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • TonyC - Ag.Stefanos FB San Stefanos Holiday Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 28, 2009, 11:04:04 PM »
Well you have been to two great resorts now - Zim!
Trouble is that for you - it will be downhill from now on!! LOL
Happy Days in Agios Stefanos, Avliotes, Corfu!! TonyCo1

Offline Bristle Boy

• SanStef FANATIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 28, 2009, 11:26:02 PM »
This piece of info is especially for all the Regs on here:

As you know we've now booked our 2010 stay with Dimitris at Fedra Mare, but through the last week i emailed a number of places in San Stef.

Received a reply from the Little Prince today, informing me that they are handing over ALL bookings to Thomson from 2010; no private bookings at all. If you guys already knew this, then apologies, but i thought i'd let u know in case any of you were considering Little Prince for next year as a private booking.

TUI/Thomson on the 'sweep up' in San Stef??!!

Offline Zimmer

• SanStef FANATIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 28, 2009, 11:27:08 PM »
Though Skala on Thassos edges them and Polis, Cyprus beats them all ....imho...now if I did go back anywhere it would be there,in a holiday home for Nov to March,personally I'd be quite happy to move to Cyprus when I'm older but she who must be obeyed would prefer an apartment in Pembs where we could "Bring it all back Home"..[ our ancestors came from the Cleddau ]I must say that after spending some time there recently in this glorious September sunshine I'm almost tempted to agree, Narberth is a nice village near fantastic beaches, with very good local cuisine and restaurants.

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni