Author Topic: Steep Hills  (Read 26415 times)

Offline Bubblehead and kipper

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Steep Hills
« Reply #30 on: August 16, 2009, 12:00:50 AM »
Ray is cooking after he has had a kip so I will tell you later. He makes a mean bean soup for all te visitors, you will have to try it!

don

« Reply #31 on: August 16, 2009, 02:42:18 AM »
.....and bring some rehydration powder with you ( for those with heart/kidney conditions check with your Dr first ); you would be surprised how the hustle and bustle of hol prep, the flight and the sun....and the alcohol you boys/don/hendrix46:)?,??? consume from the minute you get through the departure lounge, heard hendrix46 starts on the way to the Airport LOL LOL... dehydrates you. A nice tasting one is dyriolite, not sure of sp, or the boots/superdrug/savers own brands...not as nice tasting ;D. If you forget to bring, dont fret, AlMORA plus is available from the local Pharmakio and we take this on a daily basis, but more, up to 8 times a day the Pharmacists suggested, if req. Replaces the natural salts "electrolyte replacement", quite different from drinking water and ideal for any form of upset tummy, nauseousness, D/V etc. Lucazade sport is good to on a smaller scale.

Tony being well hydrated in this manner will help and see you sprinting up the hill but if you hurt and all fails don't worry nurses 8) Bev/Gwen will look after you, and don't be naughty you two(T/D) and let your minds work overtime!!!!!!! and don't forget your hats and not to do it between 12&3pm.

antio...bye.
bevie

BEVIE I take exception to this post............. I'll have you know I only sup alcohol on a day that has a Y in it!!               LOL :o

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • TonyC - Ag.Stefanos FB San Stefanos Holiday Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 16, 2009, 11:02:36 AM »
Ray is cooking after he has had a kip so I will tell you later. He makes a mean bean soup for all te visitors, you will have to try it!
So is that why he is called "Kipper" because he sleeps a lot!! LOL
Happy Days in Agios Stefanos, Avliotes, Corfu!! TonyCo1

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • TonyC - Ag.Stefanos FB San Stefanos Holiday Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 16, 2009, 11:06:22 AM »
Tony being well hydrated in this manner will help and see you sprinting up the hill but if you hurt and all fails don't worry nurses  Bev/Gwen will look after you, and don't be naughty you two(T/D) and let your minds work overtime!!!!!!! and don't forget your hats and not to do it between 12&3pm. - Bev

Bev - I wish to be seen by Bevvie and Gwen - Night Nurses (nurse-o-gram's?).
Back to the thread - - - - -
Because STEEP HILLS make me ache!!
Happy Days in Agios Stefanos, Avliotes, Corfu!! TonyCo1

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni