Author Topic: Great start to my holiday  (Read 15329 times)

Offline laurenandsam

• SanStef Regular
    • View Profile
Great start to my holiday
« on: July 29, 2009, 12:19:23 PM »

Well I've had a good start to my holiday, fly out on Friday.  Went to the bank and got my euros yesterday afternoon and have been short changed by 100 euros!! Have to go and sort it out now. Will let you know how I get on.
Elaine

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
Re: Great start to my holiday
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2009, 12:02:30 AM »
Hi Elaine,
Hope you get it sorted out. Have a good holiday .
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

Offline laurenandsam

• SanStef Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2009, 12:32:14 PM »
Hi Jules

The cashier was up by 100 euros thankgoodness.  Less than 24 hours and cases are still in the roof! Cleaning at the moment, please can someone tell me why us ladies scrub our house from top to bottom, change ALL the beds and towels, dust and hoover all through the day before we leave when we are not going to be here for a week.  It would be intresting to know why?

Elaine

zoe

« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2009, 02:36:58 PM »
as i tell roy when he asks me why i am spring cleaning a house that is clean to start with its if we have a burglary when we are away the house is clean cant see why he had to ask its so obvious glad you got your money sorted have a great time

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2009, 04:34:50 PM »
Glad you got sorted Elaine. I think the bit about the cleaning is that men just don't understand us. lol!!! ;)
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

don

« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2009, 09:24:47 PM »
as i tell roy when he asks me why i am spring cleaning a house that is clean to start with its if we have a burglary when we are away the house is clean cant see why he had to ask its so obvious glad you got your money sorted have a great time

Just like your mum asking if you have clean pants/knickers on just in case you get run over LOL

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • TonyC - Ag.Stefanos FB San Stefanos Holiday Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2009, 09:35:00 PM »
Yes, Don - always makes me laugh that one - if you did get hit by a vehicle - you would Kak yourself anyway! - LOL!!
Happy Days in Agios Stefanos, Avliotes, Corfu!! TonyCo1

Offline shellbell

• SanStef Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2009, 10:57:01 PM »
Hi Jules

The cashier was up by 100 euros thankgoodness.  Less than 24 hours and cases are still in the roof! Cleaning at the moment, please can someone tell me why us ladies scrub our house from top to bottom, change ALL the beds and towels, dust and hoover all through the day before we leave when we are not going to be here for a week.  It would be intresting to know why?

Elaine

I KNOW!!! I do it every time......absolutely nackered by the time I get to the airport!!! :D

don

« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2009, 11:50:35 PM »
Hi Jules

Elaine

I KNOW!!! I do it every time......absolutely nackered by the time I get to the airport!!! :D
There are two K's in knackered... One of them silent! Do you know Jules? LOL

Offline laurenandsam

• SanStef Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2009, 02:51:26 AM »
 :)

2 hours to go before I leave for the airport, how lucky am I?????

Thanks for your messages.  Have now finished cleaning, will come home to I dont know what, have a 23 year old and a 21 year old.  But best of all have started my holiday how i mean to go on and have had a bottle and a half of wine too my selfish or what but I am on holiday.  Hope I don't doze off and miss the alarm.  Celebrating 25 years of blisfull marraige on 4th August!!!!! so have packed the balloons, etc and hopefully will have a lovley celebration.

Elaine

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 31, 2009, 04:21:48 AM »
Congrats on the 25th!!
Have a great time!!

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 31, 2009, 10:13:41 AM »
Congratulations to you both. Have a great day and also a great holiday. :)

zoe

« Reply #12 on: July 31, 2009, 10:53:17 AM »
congratulations to you both we had our 25th in san stef last october have a great time

don

« Reply #13 on: July 31, 2009, 09:08:02 PM »
Unfortunately my child bride and I got married during the winter. We had to celebrate our silver in Tenerife. We are so envious of you both. On behalf of everyone have the best ever time. CONGRATULATIONS cue Sir Cliff and heavenly accompaniment!!

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 31, 2009, 09:29:12 PM »
Our Anniversary passed quietly this year - 3 days after holidays!
My first night shift as well! How you come back down to earth!! LOL

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni