Author Topic: PADI - Diving Shop in San Stefanos (NW)  (Read 74647 times)

Offline Bubblehead and kipper

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
Re: PADI - Diving Shop in San Stefanos (NW)
« Reply #90 on: August 13, 2009, 11:38:02 PM »
Hi Steve....Edies'  "beautiful family" of course I know who you are now, I missed your boogying at Simple last year. Cics filled me in!!!

Thought I havn't seen you guys this year, are you all coming out later, all the beautiful family including the bikes?
will tell Ed that you asked of him.

Bevie

don

« Reply #91 on: August 13, 2009, 11:55:27 PM »
i dont know what this means and i dont think i will go there  ::)

Mmmm ....... all will be revealed in time!!  :)  Hendrix46 - are you going to tell them or shall I ??  ;)
Come on........... Spill we wait expectantly!!!

Offline Holistica

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: August 14, 2009, 12:15:52 AM »
Patience Don .....Patience .....!!

Offline Colin

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: August 14, 2009, 12:24:18 AM »
Spooky coincidence Bev,Tony saying "Let's face the music and dance" after the Bob Marley night at Acabar! Haha :)

I'm just off to get my pjs on :D

Oooh ..... there you are !! Where have you been - you've been gone from San Stef a week already and we haven't seen you on the forum.

Are you still wearing your PJs ?? Bet you're pleased the batteries were flat - but I have new ones and will make sure I always carry 'spares' when you're around here!! It was a laugh !  ;D  ::)

I found Hendrix when I was in SS, I was sitting in Ozzy Oils and my eldest lad said to me...that's a rather loud Henrdix shirt sitting in the 3 W's bar, so I went over and Introduced myself to him, he's good guy we had a brief chat and off he went, I only seen him once more in the whole 2 weeks but he was too far away for me to say "hi" never mind! another time maybe :D
« Last Edit: August 14, 2009, 12:40:23 AM by Colin »

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: August 14, 2009, 12:35:56 AM »
Sorry Colin, Hendrix46 must be "my Colin then"; he is a wild one hard to pin down, gets round the village like a man on a mission and believe me, he is always on a mission. He is a real fun loving guy who would be in SS every week if they would have him so will have chances next time.

Offline Colin

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: August 14, 2009, 12:39:36 AM »
Yes of course!! I forgot he was called Colin too!  :-[

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: August 14, 2009, 12:47:48 AM »
Hendrix46, now I recognise you, why bother to put them on? :-X

don

« Reply #97 on: August 14, 2009, 02:17:03 AM »
So you don't laugh????????????????????????????????????/ You girls are so cruel and so shallow LOL

Offline hendrix46

• SanStef Hero
  • Sooner!
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: August 14, 2009, 03:19:34 AM »
Bev, I needed the pjs on or everyone would have thought it was just another night for me!! haha :)

Holistica, you may have new batteries now and spares but not when you needed them! :) The blackmail is on hold......for the time being! haha!
CorfuCol

Offline cambridge

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: August 14, 2009, 12:24:15 PM »
Hi Steve....Edies'  "beautiful family" of course I know who you are now, I missed your boogying at Simple last year. Cics filled me in!!!

Thought I havn't seen you guys this year, are you all coming out later, all the beautiful family including the bikes?
will tell Ed that you asked of him.

Bevie

Simple, God yes, God that was a good night. Picture this: 5 o'clock in the morning, two blokes who arguably had had three to many, one finds out he's lost his apartment key, (although it was in his pocket all the time), we find a ladder, manage to negotiate our way around the swimming pool in the style of The Chuckle Brothers, lean the ladder against the side of Dimitri's bar, climb onto the roof, climb over the balustrade onto the balcony and walk straight into the patio door, leaving a perfect greasy face print on the also locked door. Said bloke then spends the rest of what remains of the night sleeping on the tiled floor of the balcony. Wife wakes in the morning, thinks that's nice he's made the bed and must be out for an early morning run, pulls the curtains back and finds what initially she thinks is a homeless person a sleep outside on the balcony. Anyway, I blame Cics for it all!

We're coming out on the 21st of this month so no doubt see you then. (warn Cics if she's around).

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: August 14, 2009, 02:42:24 PM »
Cics remembers it well, she had a good chuckle last night when we talked. Unfortunately she is working in the U.K this year but would rather be her as you can imagine. She too is planning a trip out in early Sept and hopefully Ed is planning on being here from the 11th Sept to attend the Thai competition on the 13th and a great reunion it will be if you and the beautiful ones are still around then!!!

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • TonyC - Ag.Stefanos FB San Stefanos Holiday Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: August 14, 2009, 07:32:43 PM »
Bubbles - you have been getting around!!
Don't tell me that Colin (Hendrix), has been going out in his PJ's again!! LOL
Happy Days in Agios Stefanos, Avliotes, Corfu!! TonyCo1

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: August 15, 2009, 02:25:00 PM »
That is for us to know and you to guess :-X; can't give up so easily, as you will come to know I am not such a push over :), had to choose words carefully!!!!...have to keep that over active imagination of yours on top form for a bit longer, eh?:)

Yes I do get around and it is FUn  FUN FUN all the way 8) 8) 8) ask Hendrix. lol

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • TonyC - Ag.Stefanos FB San Stefanos Holiday Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: August 15, 2009, 09:23:59 PM »
C'mon Hendrix - spill the dirt, spill the beans!!
Bev - you - Athens Bar - Glens - Pyjama's = the need to know!! = more than a mere mortal can bear!! LOL

Happy Days in Agios Stefanos, Avliotes, Corfu!! TonyCo1

don

« Reply #104 on: August 15, 2009, 11:31:01 PM »
I'm having fun letting my imagination run riot. It's not yet 21.00 so can't type it up! Kiddies about LOL

PS it's pouring down here.

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni