Author Topic: PORTLAND BROCHURE 2010  (Read 24528 times)

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
Re: PORTLAND BROCHURE 2010
« Reply #30 on: July 08, 2009, 01:44:58 AM »
Know what you mean . Within a couple of days of booking ours for next year it had gone up £150.00 or there abouts. I think that is extortionate. If we hadn't got it at the price we did I to think we would have to think again.
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 12, 2009, 02:12:19 AM »
The same holiday we have booked for next year has now gone up by over £250.00. How can they justify that in a short space of time.
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

Offline Bristle Boy

• SanStef FANATIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 12, 2009, 03:46:43 PM »
The same holiday we have booked for next year has now gone up by over £250.00. How can they justify that in a short space of time.

Robbers! I'm just hoping there are more 'reasonable' prices come October when i can consider booking. We booked this year's June stay in San Stef in October 08. But i fear it's the supply and demand of Tereza's. As i said in a post the other week some of us newbies who stayed there the other week were considering next year, so as more and more decide to opt for Terezas prices will inevitably increase.

Offline Mikeatew

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 12, 2009, 08:15:14 PM »
Hi Sarah,

We,too, booked for next May (second week with the family).  Also going in September so may see you as you come down the hill from K's.

Thanks for your kind words in your after-holiday posting.

Regards,  MikeT

Offline sharris

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 12, 2009, 10:48:23 PM »
Hi Sarah,

We,too, booked for next May (second week with the family).  Also going in September so may see you as you come down the hill from K's.

Thanks for your kind words in your after-holiday posting.

Regards,  MikeT
hi Mike,
How lovely to hear from you !!!

yes, unfortunately we had to go up the hill for Sept, the prices were too high for us for a week, but we will spend time down at Teresas, it wil be lovely to se you both again.

There is the usual crowd of us in May for 2 weeks, which will be great.

How are things with you and the family, all good i hope. Did your grandaughter go off on the Cruise Ship ??

Do keep in touch

Sarah H
x

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni