Author Topic: HOLISTICA  (Read 14745 times)

don

HOLISTICA
« on: June 24, 2009, 12:26:02 AM »
As our resident young lady on the spot..... Is Monroes still operating?

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • TonyC - Ag.Stefanos FB San Stefanos Holiday Group
    • View Profile
Re: HOLISTICA
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2009, 03:43:23 AM »
As our resident young lady on the spot..... Is Monroes still operating?
Yes please - what's happening??
Happy Days in Agios Stefanos, Avliotes, Corfu!! TonyCo1

Offline Holistica

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2009, 01:44:38 PM »
Oh, okay then ! ........ No its not. :-X  And I believe the owners are trying to rent out the property again.
So, gentlemen,  you'll have to get your hair cut and your lovely nails done before you leave UK!!  :) Unless you're planning to set up a salon here yourself  ;D ;D

As for those wanting Massage, Reiki, Indian Head Massage, Reflexology Foot Massage etc, plus your Massage Oil supplies- as per the last 5 years ~ I'm still around for that (doesn't time fly when you're having fun !). ::)

Oops, that sounded like I was 'plugging' myself there!!

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2009, 04:35:36 PM »
Oh, okay then ! ........ No its not. :-X  And I believe the owners are trying to rent out the property again.
So, gentlemen,  you'll have to get your hair cut and your lovely nails done before you leave UK!!  :) Unless you're planning to set up a salon here yourself  ;D ;D

As for those wanting Massage, Reiki, Indian Head Massage, Reflexology Foot Massage etc, plus your Massage Oil supplies- as per the last 5 years ~ I'm still around for that (doesn't time fly when you're having fun !). ::)

And why not.  :)
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

don

« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2009, 08:58:54 PM »

Looking forward to seeing Nikos on Friday.. will try to make your acquaintance over the next 3 weeks.... Got rid of the pony tail yet?

Offline Holistica

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2009, 11:17:31 PM »
Well the pony tail from before - ie the one that was chopped off - is still in the cupboard. His lovely short haircut of last year is no longer I'm afraid. It has grown and he has declared he made a mistake in having it all cut off last year. Believe me, it was no mistake. He's now growing his hair again ......... and you really don't want to hear what I think of that!!! >:( -

Anyway, I'll tell him you're on your way. Lots of familiar faces around now, and over the next few weeks so thats nice!

Have a good flight!

ps. been storms and heavy rain overnight the last 2 nights. they say it'll brighten up for Friday.

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2009, 12:25:06 AM »
Well the pony tail from before - ie the one that was chopped off - is still in the cupboard. His lovely short haircut of last year is no longer I'm afraid. It has grown and he has declared he made a mistake in having it all cut off last year. Believe me, it was no mistake. He's now growing his hair again ......... and you really don't want to hear what I think of that!!! >:( -

Anyway, I'll tell him you're on your way. Lots of familiar faces around now, and over the next few weeks so thats nice!

Have a good flight!

ps. been storms and heavy rain overnight the last 2 nights. they say it'll brighten up for Friday.

Of course it will brighten up. Don will be there in his yellow tee shirt !! ;)
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2009, 03:03:47 AM »
Oh, okay then ! ........ No its not. :-X  And I believe the owners are trying to rent out the property again.
So, gentlemen,  you'll have to get your hair cut and your lovely nails done before you leave UK!!  :) Unless you're planning to set up a salon here yourself  ;D ;D

I didn't realise that you did massage as well? I have never noticed an area in the shop for that?
I always try to get a lower back massage after the Journey as my back feels very stiff from the worst of the journey!
I did use the Chinese guy on the beach a couple of times and that was a quick fix for me!!
Mind you I have bought some essential oils each year and Linda often does my back if I have been lifting heavy stuff!!
Linda loves the Reflexology foot massage, so you should get a couple of customers for that!! How do we book?
Also what happened to the girl in Monroes, did she go back to the uk?
« Last Edit: June 25, 2009, 03:06:29 AM by tonyco1 »

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2009, 03:05:21 AM »

Have a good flight!

Don will be swanning around like a "NOVA-STAR" in the extreme yellow T-Shirt!!

don

« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2009, 03:07:49 AM »

Have a good flight!

Green is this years colour. I thought you Southerners were so in touch!!!!

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 25, 2009, 03:19:40 AM »

Have a good flight!

Green - YUK!!!! Lime I bet!!!

don

« Reply #11 on: June 25, 2009, 11:58:34 AM »

Have a good flight!

Green - YUK!!!! Lime I bet!!!
Goes well with Lager I believe!

Offline Holistica

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 25, 2009, 01:50:56 PM »
I didn't realise that you did massage as well? I have never noticed an area in the shop for that?
I always try to get a lower back massage after the Journey as my back feels very stiff from the worst of the journey!
I did use the Chinese guy on the beach a couple of times and that was a quick fix for me!!
Mind you I have bought some essential oils each year and Linda often does my back if I have been lifting heavy stuff!!
Linda loves the Reflexology foot massage, so you should get a couple of customers for that!! How do we book?

Well, been doing Massage, Indian Head Massage, Reflexology and Reiki etc for years - started in 1996 in Scotland so its now 12 and a half years. Only been doing it for last 5 years here though as I only came here in 2004. I pop back to Uk in winter to teach a few Reiki classes etc - not much doing here in the winter anyway and I need to keep my brain cells functioning .... if possible,  ;D  as well as doing what I love doing.

There's a treatment room at the back of the shop which you probably didn't notice, but I also now work out and about elsewhere. Anyway, this year I haven't yet opened the shop - the village is very quiet as far as the shops - and some bars and restaurants are concerned and I think the state of the economy in UK and elsewhere is having an effect here.  >:(

If you need to book anything, you can phone me or text - or check with Nikos in the Barras, or speak to Bev and Ray at the Dive Shop across from the Olive Press if I'm not buzzing around. They'll all know where to get me. Alternatively, you can pop up to our house - but then as I'm decorating, you'll have to bring a paint brush or 2, so maybe not !!

As for Monroes, this being San Stefanos, of course there are all sorts of theories!! I tend to keep an open mind  and a :-X and I honestly don't know where she went.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2009, 01:55:21 PM by Holistica »

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 25, 2009, 02:31:35 PM »

Well, been doing Massage, Indian Head Massage, Reflexology and Reiki etc for years - started in 1996 in Scotland so its now 12 and a half years. Only been doing it for last 5 years here though as I only came here in 2004. I pop back to Uk in winter to teach a few Reiki classes etc - not much doing here in the winter anyway and I need to keep my brain cells functioning .... if possible,  ;D  as well as doing what I love doing.

There's a treatment room at the back of the shop which you probably didn't notice, but I also now work out and about elsewhere. Anyway, this year I haven't yet opened the shop - the village is very quiet as far as the shops - and some bars and restaurants are concerned and I think the state of the economy in UK and elsewhere is having an effect here.  >:(

If you need to book anything, you can phone me or text - or check with Nikos in the Barras, or speak to Bev and Ray at the Dive Shop across from the Olive Press if I'm not buzzing around. They'll all know where to get me. Alternatively, you can pop up to our house - but then as I'm decorating, you'll have to bring a paint brush or 2, so maybe not !!

As for Monroes, this being San Stefanos, of course there are all sorts of theories!! I tend to keep an open mind  and a :-X and I honestly don't know where she went.
Thanks for that - we will be in touch!

don

« Reply #14 on: June 25, 2009, 05:48:56 PM »
Hope Nikos knows he's got us for three weeks!

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni