Author Topic: SS-Gay Friendly  (Read 33733 times)

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • TonyC - Ag.Stefanos FB San Stefanos Holiday Group
    • View Profile
Re: SS-Gay Friendly
« Reply #15 on: June 19, 2009, 02:19:57 AM »
San - it really is not an issue at all and to honest, I can't think of any reason why it should be,
so go enjoy a fantastic holiday!!
Tony
Happy Days in Agios Stefanos, Avliotes, Corfu!! TonyCo1

don

« Reply #16 on: June 19, 2009, 02:37:14 AM »
If it did become an issue me and Sandra would be as disappointed as you. If  you are there at the same time as us we'll have to meet up!

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 19, 2009, 03:02:38 AM »
If it did become an issue me and Sandra would be as disappointed as you. If  you are there at the same time as us we'll have to meet up!
Warning, he wants you to buy the beer !!! LOL

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 19, 2009, 09:32:52 AM »
I'm just so glad that SS is the type of holiday place where one and all can go to have a great time.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2009, 08:21:25 PM by JULES T »
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 19, 2009, 06:37:07 PM »
I'm just so glad that SS is the type of holiday place where one and all can get have a great time.
Even us lot Jules!!

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 19, 2009, 08:21:54 PM »
I'm just so glad that SS is the type of holiday place where one and all can go to have a great time.
Even us lot Jules!!
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

don

« Reply #21 on: June 19, 2009, 10:59:12 PM »
Even us lot Jules!!

Oh Jules...............You really care!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline sharris

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 19, 2009, 11:04:47 PM »
hi Deborah

Yes i do remember rock pig !!!! thinkit was in every photo you guys took !!!!!

yes it would be the same 2 guys, one of your group stayed up for drinks with us the sunday night that we had all the storms, sorry dont remember his name - think he was in the police tho.

are you going back this year ??? if so, leave some Mythos for us eh !!!!

Sarah H
x

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 20, 2009, 03:11:42 AM »
Even us lot Jules!!

Speechless again - or was the blank a typo?

don

« Reply #24 on: June 20, 2009, 01:07:01 PM »
Even us lot Jules!!

She didn't slag us off though!! That's a start!! The new mellow Jules only available in economy pack for now!!!

Offline deborahh

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 20, 2009, 02:33:34 PM »
Hi Sarah, that would have been Danny, Rock Pig is still on his travels, been taken by various people to Thailand, the Hatton fight in Vegas and New York.

Have booked 2 weeks in Paleokastritsa this year, but hope to get over to SS to visit for a couple of nights. So stocks of Mythos should be OK!! Just hoping the wasps won't be as bad this year as they were last Sept, and the weather of course. Though that storm was spectacular.

Deborah

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 20, 2009, 05:25:43 PM »
Even us lot Jules!!

She didn't slag us off though!! That's a start!! The new mellow Jules only available in economy pack for now!!!
I was out until 2am this morning so I need to get my brain -yes I do have one - into gear to come back at you with some sort of reply  ;)

Offline sharris

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 20, 2009, 06:30:28 PM »
Hi Sarah, that would have been Danny, Rock Pig is still on his travels, been taken by various people to Thailand, the Hatton fight in Vegas and New York.

Have booked 2 weeks in Paleokastritsa this year, but hope to get over to SS to visit for a couple of nights. So stocks of Mythos should be OK!! Just hoping the wasps won't be as bad this year as they were last Sept, and the weather of course. Though that storm was spectacular.

Deborah

a couple of us are going back just for a week in Sept, we may see you !!!  we arrive very early hours of Sept 19th.

i hope the wasps aren't as bad too, although i heard it was particularly bad last year.

May see you about !!

Sarah H

Patandgra

« Reply #28 on: June 20, 2009, 07:21:09 PM »
WASPS!!! what wasps? noboby mentioned WASPS before ,it s bad enough coping with mozzies now it seems there is a WASP problem of biblical proportions! I dont think i will tell the wife about this as she not to fond of the natural world and treats me as her unpaid pest controler. I can picture it now two weeks on standby, clutching a rolled up newspaper waiting for the command to KILL IT NOW, and me a nature lover not to mention the loss of sunbed time

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 20, 2009, 07:26:55 PM »
WASPS!!! what wasps? noboby mentioned WASPS before ,it s bad enough coping with mozzies now it seems there is a WASP problem of biblical proportions! I dont think i will tell the wife about this as she not to fond of the natural world and treats me as her unpaid pest controler. I can picture it now two weeks on standby, clutching a rolled up newspaper waiting for the command to KILL IT NOW, and me a nature lover not to mention the loss of sunbed time
There are always wasps about when we go in late August /September. I have only ever been stung once though. They only seem to be a problem when you are trying to eat and they keep buzzing round your table. I have kept my sting roll on thingy I bought after my sting just in case. It helps to relieve the sting. :)

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni