Author Topic: Chrisno2.............. A message for his friends!  (Read 64465 times)

don

Chrisno2.............. A message for his friends!
« on: June 14, 2009, 12:11:39 AM »
JUST received this so thought i had better pass it on¬¬

"hi don cant rem my password for san steph so will you please say hi to the outhers for me. has been windy for 3 days which is nice as its so hot think warmer than aug also not many peeps about chris"

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
Re: Chrisno2.............. A message for his friends!
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2009, 01:17:19 AM »
I hope he is having a good time. Looking on the webcam it looks as though it's very windy - the sea looks rough.
People on Agni are also saying it's quiet - I hope it picks up for them.
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

Offline lainey

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2009, 02:01:04 AM »
just got back yesterday. the weather was 29-30 degrees . a bit windy a couple of hours monday night and thursday night and someone said it had been quite windy thursday on the beach but very welcoming as it was so hot,had a lovely time never walked so much in my whole life :o. and yes you were all right ... its a beautiful place.we couldnt believe how quite evrywere was tho .the lady at beachcomber said they were well down on last year . by the way this was also our personal favourite place to eat. i will try (yes try) to put some photos up in next couple of days but dont hold your breath. lol

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • TonyC - Ag.Stefanos FB San Stefanos Holiday Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2009, 11:03:05 AM »

"hi don cant rem my password for san steph so will you please say hi to the outhers for me. has been windy for 3 days which is nice as its so hot think warmer than aug also not many peeps about chris"
Never you mind that Chris!! Just don't forget - you have to leave a pint (well some €uro's), behind the bar for me and Don!!
Don't forget now - we know you can read this!!
Seriously - glad you are having a good time!!
Happy Days in Agios Stefanos, Avliotes, Corfu!! TonyCo1

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2009, 11:37:04 AM »

Never you mind that Chris!! Just don't forget - you have to leave a pint (well some €uro's), behind the bar for me and Don!!
Who knows - Chris might be drinking SS dry lol!!!
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2009, 11:49:08 AM »

Well at least half-dry!!

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2009, 11:51:42 AM »

Well at least half-dry!!
Half-dry and half-cut  lol!!!!

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2009, 11:56:02 AM »

Well at least half-dry!!
You can get a half cut at Monroes!! LOL

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2009, 12:00:11 PM »

Well at least half-dry!!
Great service offered at Monroes. If anyone wants the website address it looks as though it is not working at present. Looks like the domain licence has expired.

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 14, 2009, 12:04:49 PM »

Well at least half-dry!!
Great service offered at Monroes. If anyone wants the website address it looks as though it is not working at present. Looks like the domain licence has expired.
I heard that - when were you last serviced there?

don

« Reply #10 on: June 14, 2009, 01:21:51 PM »

Well at least half-dry!!
Half-dry and half-cut  lol!!!!
"If anyone wants the website address it looks as though it is not working" /color] There's a woman's logic for you!!!!!          Morning Jules!

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 14, 2009, 02:01:51 PM »

Well at least half-dry!!
"If anyone wants the website address it looks as though it is not working" /color] There's a woman's logic for you!!!!!          Morning Jules!

Sorry Don, she's busy dancing around her Handbag right now, she can't get to the forum until she spins at 1400 RPM,
and re-sets her brain!!

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 14, 2009, 05:35:16 PM »

Well at least half-dry!!

I know what I meant lol!!!!!!

don

« Reply #13 on: June 14, 2009, 07:54:46 PM »
FCOL == For Crying Out Loud!!

Well at least half-dry!!

I know what I meant lol!!!!!!
That's the problem FCOL................ Trouble is this is a means of communication and you are supposed to be communicating with us.

don

« Reply #14 on: June 14, 2009, 07:59:18 PM »
Just thinking this is almost like being a medium. Here I am picking up messages from Chrisno2 and relaying them to an expectant (congrats Jules) world. I should have an upturned glass, a circle of friends sitting holding hands and some day-glo lime green electroplasm (Sue lend us your scarf , there's a good girl). While in reality the poor geriatric can only remember one password at a time and leaves me messages on another site. Hope he remembers our beers Tony !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o ??? ::)

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni