Author Topic: Ozzy Oils Barbecue Night  (Read 36650 times)

don

Ozzy Oils Barbecue Night
« on: June 13, 2009, 12:17:27 AM »
This is Tuesday nights now........ Inside track provided by Chrisno2 who is valiantly drinking all the Mythos he can lay his hands on.................... The good news is his Liver cannot deteriorate as it is now well pickled!!!

Tonyco1 ........... Saturday 4th still ok for you? No Barbecue, no Kerry singing sweetly!!

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
Re: Ozzy Oils Barbecue Night
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2009, 12:40:12 AM »
This is Tuesday nights now........ Inside track provided by Chrisno2 who is valiantly drinking all the Mythos he can lay his hands on.................... The good news is his Liver cannot deteriorate as it is now well pickled!!!

Tonyco1 ........... Saturday 4th still ok for you? No Barbecue, no Kerry singing sweetly!!
Thanks for the inside info Don. Sue and I may have to make other plans as well or just to stick to Ozzy Oils anyway as it is a lovely place to spend an evening together with friends.
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

Offline SueLa

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2009, 02:56:31 AM »
Jules

Happy to stick to the plan of a meal out on the Sat night at Ozzy Oils  We will book a table   OK xx
Sue & John
A smile is a frown turned upside down

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • TonyC - Ag.Stefanos FB San Stefanos Holiday Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2009, 03:50:28 AM »

I don't mind - unless you have another option? be a shame to miss the BBQ and singing though!
Happy Days in Agios Stefanos, Avliotes, Corfu!! TonyCo1

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2009, 09:33:19 AM »
Jules

Happy to stick to the plan of a meal out on the Sat night at Ozzy Oils  We will book a table   OK xx
Thats fine with us as well Sue - Will make plans for the time nearer the time. Thanks
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2009, 10:14:50 AM »

I don't mind - unless you have another option? be a shame to miss the BBQ and singing though!

Thinking about it - It's going to be more about the conversation on this occasion!!
Or the akward silence  - - - - - (if Jules was there - the background noise!!) LOL!!

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2009, 07:58:53 PM »

Thinking about it - It's going to be more about the conversation on this occasion!!
Or the akward silence  - - - - - (if Jules was there - the background noise!!) LOL!!
Hate to think where your background noise might eminate from lol!!!!

If you want the conversation you could always still go as planned on the Saturday and go for the BBQ on the Tuesday as well :)- problem solved.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2009, 10:27:06 PM by JULES T »

don

« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2009, 08:38:52 PM »

Or the akward silence  - - - - - (if Jules was there - the background noise!!) LOL!!
Hate to think where your background noise might eminateEMANATE from lol!!!!

If you want the conversation you could always still go as planned on the Saturday and go for the BBQ on the TuesdsayTUESDAY as well :)- problem solved.
TYPO Queen strikes again!!!!!!!!!

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2009, 10:27:39 PM »

Or the akward silence  - - - - - (if Jules was there - the background noise!!) LOL!!

If you want the conversation you could always still go as planned on the Saturday and go for the BBQ on the TuesdayTUESDAY as well :)- problem solved.
What me - never

don

« Reply #9 on: June 14, 2009, 12:32:49 AM »

If you want the conversation you could always still go as planned on the Saturday and go for the BBQ on the TuesdayTUESDAY as well :)- problem solved.
What me - never
Jules I think you'd struggle to spell a 3 letter palindrome correctly LOL

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 14, 2009, 10:58:48 AM »

What me - never
I'd love to see her spell " Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch " correctly!! LOL
(without cutting and pasting)!!

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 14, 2009, 11:43:28 AM »

What me - never
I'd love to see her spell " Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch " correctly!! LOL
Yes  - right -lol!!!!!

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 14, 2009, 11:46:34 AM »

What me - never
Yes  - right -lol!!!!!
Well "yes" and "right" were correct! - good training Jules!!

don

« Reply #13 on: June 14, 2009, 01:30:31 PM »

What me - never
Yes  - right -lol!!!!!
That could be the word that actually leaves her so tongue tied she loses the use of her Spellcheck?

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 14, 2009, 02:13:29 PM »

What me - never
Yes  - right -lol!!!!!
That could be the word that actually leaves her so tongue tied she loses the use of her Spellcheck?
She actually fell over and had a fit trying to say it!!

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni