Author Topic: SAN STEF  (Read 21305 times)

Offline martytheblade

• View Profile
SAN STEF
« on: June 08, 2009, 04:08:58 PM »
hi all going to san stef on the 3rd of july , i have been to zante  (3times)loved that place  kos  crete , rhodes to name a few but my first time to corfu just wondering what to expect ie weather places to eat ,prices ect. ect staying at the rose garden any veiws on this would be much appriciated thanks in advance  . martyn..

Offline Colin

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
Re: SAN STEF
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2009, 06:01:01 PM »
Hi Martyn
Take a look around the threads in this forum and many of your questions will be answered, ie: Where to eat and how much etc, most topics have been covered as you'll no doubt see, I've been to Corfu many times myself, but thus far only spent a day in San Stef on the Beach when I was staying in the Resort next door (Arillas) but I knew then that I would come back to San Stef for a full holiday, I'm going out on the 27th July, and it can't come soon enough!  8)
hope you have a great time too  :)

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • TonyC - Ag.Stefanos FB San Stefanos Holiday Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2009, 07:30:24 PM »
hi all going to san stef on the 3rd of july , i have been to zante  (3times)loved that place  kos  crete , rhodes to name a few but my first time to corfu just wondering what to expect ie weather places to eat ,prices ect. ect staying at the rose garden any veiws on this would be much appriciated thanks in advance  . martyn..
Hi Marty
Welcome to the forum!
Most unusual moniker?
What does the blade bit mean - hope you're not a hit-man!! LOL
We will also arrive on July 3rd (Tony & Linda), Don and Sandra will be there as well,
also a family who go under the name Zimmer. Also Alan & Carole, Mark (my son) & Rita and his son kyle,
Us lot from the forum are meeting for a meal and/or drink at Ozzie Oils,
just around the corner from the Barras, on the main T-junction in San Stef -
feel free to pop in and say hello - or join us if you wish!! We can answer any questions for you as well!!
From Rose garden - walk up to the tennis courts, right - walk 100 yards and Ozzie Oils is on the right!
Loads of great places to eat and drink, some entertainment as well - read some of this forum - all well discussed! What kind of thing do you like?
Tony
Happy Days in Agios Stefanos, Avliotes, Corfu!! TonyCo1

Offline Zimmer

• SanStef FANATIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2009, 08:29:14 PM »

Hi - it's not Martyn Williams is it? we're at the RG too,see ya - or it might be mistaken identity ha ha

Zimmer

don

« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2009, 09:14:56 PM »
Hi Marty
Welcome to the forum!
Most unusual moniker?
What does the blade bit mean - hope you're not a hit-man!! LOL
We will also arrive on July 3rd (Tony & Linda), Don and Sandra will be there as well,
also a family who go under the name Zimmer. Also Alan & Carole, Mark (my son) & Rita and his son kyle,
Us lot from the forum are meeting for a meal and/or drink at Ozzie Oils,
just around the corner from the Barras, on the main T-junction in San Stef -
feel free to pop in and say hello - or join us if you wish!! We can answer any questions for you as well!!
From Rose garden - walk up to the tennis courts, right - walk 100 yards and Ozzie Oils is on the right!
Loads of great places to eat and drink, some entertainment as well - read some of this forum - all well discussed! What kind of thing do you like?
Tony

Probably supports Sheffield United as the term "Gay Blade" fell into disrepute after being hijacked by some whatever you want to call thems!

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2009, 12:40:09 AM »
Hi Martyn,
Great choice of resort for your Corfu visit. As you can tell many of us return year after year and we love it here. :)
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2009, 08:57:24 PM »
Hi Martyn,
Great choice of resort for your Corfu visit. As you can tell many of us return year after year and we love it here. :)
C'mon Jules - Book for the first two weeks in July with us lot - then we can take the rise out of you direct and cut out the middle man - so as to speak!! LOL

don

« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2009, 10:44:41 PM »
Hi Martyn,

Yes High Peak has a special climate all its own. It has no noticably male monkeys!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline martytheblade

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2009, 01:09:13 AM »
hi again and thanks for the replys sounds great.
by the way i am not a hitman lol just a fanatical sheffield united supporter,hence the blade
cheers again martyn

Offline martytheblade

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2009, 01:17:14 AM »
tony keep an eye out for us 4 me the wife my mate and his missus u will not mistake us yorkshire clan 2 blades and 2 owls will prob have some kind of footy shirts on.. and likewise if you do get the chance ,do say hello .by the way flying from donny sheff airport ;)
« Last Edit: June 11, 2009, 01:21:31 AM by martytheblade »

don

« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2009, 02:04:44 AM »
tony keep an eye out for us 4 me the wife my mate and his missus u will not mistake us yorkshire clan 2 blades and 2 owls will prob have some kind of footy shirts on.. and likewise if you do get the chance ,do say hello .by the way flying from donny sheff airport ;)

Will be meeting a family of Blades on the 27th............. Looking forward to it! Have a great hol Marty!!

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 11, 2009, 03:18:41 AM »
Will do, are you on facebook? If you are we you see the pictures and recognise us!!
We are there from 3rd July, 2 weeks!!

don

« Reply #12 on: June 11, 2009, 11:18:16 PM »
Will do, are you on facebook? If you are we you see the pictures and recognise us!!
We are there from 3rd July, 2 weeks!!

We are from 26th June for 3 weeks!

Offline martytheblade

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 12, 2009, 01:00:48 AM »
yep on face book just do a search martyn slater  the pic of me is my sis and duaghter inl-aw

don

« Reply #14 on: June 12, 2009, 02:25:11 AM »
yep on face book just do a search martyn slater  the pic of me is my sis and duaghter inl-aw

Do you know any Limbs?

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni