Author Topic: Why is San Stefanos special ?  (Read 27586 times)

Offline Zimmer

• SanStef FANATIC
    • View Profile
Re: Why is San Stefanos special ?
« Reply #15 on: June 04, 2009, 11:38:31 PM »
Yeah Don those things are same with me too,I know we're going to love it too, but you and the others do paint a truly wonderful picture, and my sense of proportion tells me "Whoa now , surely , nowhere can be thatmarvellous" :D but , like  I say, I'm a cynic - definition " a disappointed idealist " :)

don

« Reply #16 on: June 05, 2009, 12:58:06 AM »
Yeah Don those things are same with me too,I know we're going to love it too, but you and the others do paint a truly wonderful picture, and my sense of proportion tells me "Whoa now , surely , nowhere can be thatmarvellous" :D but , like  I say, I'm a cynic - definition " a disappointed idealist " :)
I too am a cynic.........Definition at work............"miserable git!" .... Moi?

Offline CHRIS NO 2

• SanStef FANATIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 05, 2009, 01:12:57 AM »
i will second that
must try and get some sleep now or will not last all those welcome backs

chris

don

« Reply #18 on: June 05, 2009, 01:46:35 AM »
i will second that
must try and get some sleep now or will not last all those welcome backs

chris
You won't sleep you're too excited............ i am and still 3 weeks away!!!  Sandra says "Have Fun!!"

Offline CHRIS NO 2

• SanStef FANATIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 05, 2009, 02:09:26 AM »
ok dad next time we talk i will have a nice cold mythos next to me

love to all my mates on here your turn soooooon

thanks sandra hope don is pading that bra up ready for turn in san steph when he has to pay

chris

Offline gbh5754

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 05, 2009, 03:33:28 AM »
I asked Margarita at the 3w,s how she recognised us she said the same people come back time after time it is just a really special place till i found this forum i had no idea so many people felt the same as we do. :D :D :D :D

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • TonyC - Ag.Stefanos FB San Stefanos Holiday Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 05, 2009, 05:01:34 AM »
I asked Margarita at the 3w,s how she recognised us she said the same people come back time after time it is just a really special place till i found this forum i had no idea so many people felt the same as we do. :D :D :D :D
They never forget a friendly face in S S!!
Happy Days in Agios Stefanos, Avliotes, Corfu!! TonyCo1

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 05, 2009, 09:40:54 AM »
Even other visitors who always go recognise you as well. Its just a lovely atmosphere to be in for your holiday after saving up all year for it.
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

don

« Reply #23 on: June 05, 2009, 10:07:03 AM »
I agree. Seen Jules and what comes to mind is "Once Seen Not Forgotten!"

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 05, 2009, 10:28:26 AM »
Could say exactly the same Don lol!!! I think Tony would be once heard never forgotten lol!!!
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

don

« Reply #25 on: June 05, 2009, 11:01:54 AM »
Could say exactly the same Don lol!!! I think Tony would be once heard never forgotten lol!!!

Or as he would say............ Sumfink like that..Innit?

zoe

« Reply #26 on: June 05, 2009, 11:25:52 AM »
2 hrs till we leave home only have make up to do and get dressed how the hell are we going to pass the time i tried to have a lie in but so exited had to get up

don

« Reply #27 on: June 05, 2009, 11:29:34 AM »
2 hrs till we leave home only have make up to do and get dressed how the hell are we going to pass the time i tried to have a lie in but so exited had to get up

Lucky you..... I'm just killing time before I go to get tortured at Physio....... Have a great time!

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 05, 2009, 11:42:07 PM »

Lucky you..... I'm just killing time before I go to get tortured at Physio....... Have a great time!
Know what you mean Zoe. We can never sleep the night before our hols. This year our taxi is collecting us at 04.10am. Almost not worth going to bed.

don

« Reply #29 on: June 05, 2009, 11:46:58 PM »

Know what you mean Zoe. We can never sleep the night before our hols. This year our taxi is collecting us at 04.10am. Almost not worth going to bed.

With comments like that last Jules I can see Roy beside himself LOL :P
PS congrats on a well spelled post!!!!! :o

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni