Author Topic: San Stef Regulars hit a new High!!  (Read 14198 times)

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • TonyC - Ag.Stefanos FB San Stefanos Holiday Group
    • View Profile
San Stef Regulars hit a new High!!
« on: June 02, 2009, 04:55:12 AM »
It seems that Jules came from behind to overtake and pass Don - She is the first to reach 2000 + - Congratulations! First past the post!
Don is cantering up the rear - Yes he seems to like that position, with 1995 as of right now - 5 postings to go,
so congtatulations for tomorrow!! I am a long way behind that, but between all the regulars, we have given some great tips, help and assisstance to the many people going to San Stefanos for the first time!!
Well done to Jules Don and the other regulars on the site - - great teamwork!! Great Help!! and we had a great time doing it!!

Happy Days in Agios Stefanos, Avliotes, Corfu!! TonyCo1

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
Re: San Stef Regulars hit a new High!!
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2009, 09:39:40 AM »
Thanks Tony. This site is really great and deserves to have lots of people posting - even the fun stuff. Lots of tips and ideas can be picked up and you can have fun at the same time. :)
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

Offline shellbell

• SanStef Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2009, 10:03:49 AM »
I agree...for someone whos never been and this holiday will be my first in San Stef, myself and my other half "cockney in hull" have embraced any info about the place and we feel as though we have already been!!Special thanks to tony whose let me have a sneak preview of his photos....the san Stef ones..I mean Tony ;) Roll on friday night ;D ;D ;D

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2009, 10:26:25 AM »
I agree...for someone whos never been and this holiday will be my first in San Stef, myself and my other half "cockney in hull" have embraced any info about the place and we feel as though we have already been!!Special thanks to tony whose let me have a sneak preview of his photos....the san Stef ones..I mean Tony ;) Roll on friday night ;D ;D ;D
You really wouldn't want to see any other sort of Tonys photos other than the SAn Stefanos ones I am sure ;)
Have a great time as I am sure you both will.
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

Offline sumo

• SanStef Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2009, 08:07:56 PM »
well done guys,it was through reading the forum that we decided to book our hols this year to san stef.your info & tips have been very helpful. once again gongrats on reaching the milestone.

Offline stressed0506

• SanStef FANATIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2009, 08:35:42 PM »
well done Jules! Amazing number of posts.

don

« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2009, 11:51:56 PM »
You really wouldn't want to see any other sort of Tonys photos other than the SAn Stefanos ones I am sure ;)

JULES you're forgetting Tony's photos from the cliff end of the beach. You remember the ones where he looks like he's slept in his clothes they are that wrinkled and pink too... All over!  God I'm having near nightmares now just thinking about them!!!!

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2009, 12:19:33 AM »

JULES you're forgetting Tony's photos from the cliff end of the beach. You remember the ones where he looks like he's slept in his clothes they are that wrinkled and pink too... All over!  God I'm having near nightmares now just thinking about them!!!!
Having nightmares about Tony myself -I hope he doesn't sleep walk and end up in SS village in the middle of the night scaring all and sundry - lol!!! ;) :o

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2009, 02:50:24 AM »

Having nightmares about Tony myself -I hope he doesn't sleep walk and end up in SS village in the middle of the night scaring all and sundry - lol!!! ;) :o
I am sure you mean "dreams" Jules!! and No I would get a sleep-taxi to take me around!! I never sleep walk!!

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2009, 02:51:31 AM »
It seems that Jules came from behind to overtake and pass Don - She is the first to reach 2000 + - Congratulations! First past the post!
Don is cantering up the rear - Yes he seems to like that position, with 1995 as of right now - 5 postings to go,
so congtatulations for tomorrow!! I am a long way behind that, but between all the regulars, we have given some great tips, help and assisstance to the many people going to San Stefanos for the first time!!
Well done to Jules Don and the other regulars on the site - - great teamwork!! Great Help!! and we had a great time doing it!!
Also well done to Done who cruised in for the 2000 Silver medal!!

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 03, 2009, 09:39:56 AM »
Well done Don :) 8)

don

« Reply #11 on: June 03, 2009, 09:40:26 AM »

DONE DONE>.................................. ???????????????????????????????????????????????????///

It's looking more & more like JULES SPELLCHECK is getting more and more like a free running computer virus!
« Last Edit: June 03, 2009, 09:53:06 AM by don »

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 03, 2009, 09:53:53 AM »

DONE DONE>.................................. ???????????????????????????????????????????????????///
Spelling is not his strong point lol!!!!!!!!!!!!- Then again what is????????????????? :D :D :D

Offline stressed0506

• SanStef FANATIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 03, 2009, 10:44:02 PM »
errrrrr keeping close check on his finances? wearing yellow? I don't know cos I've never met him, but I have been paying attention .

don

« Reply #14 on: June 03, 2009, 11:29:18 PM »
errrrrr keeping close check on his finances? wearing yellow? I don't know cos I've never met him, but I have been paying attention .
Yes but me and Jules are on about TONY!!!!  ??? 8) ???

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni