Author Topic: reporting back  (Read 89326 times)

don

Re: reporting back
« Reply #45 on: June 13, 2009, 08:52:00 PM »
hi to all having a fab time weather hot a bit windy but alls well mythica is great the food is very good a no dearer then anywere else don you will love the fish roy had grilled filleted sea bass with veg and rissoto it was 7 euros the starters are out off this world jules you and i have no poblem with our spelling we just fit in with san stef they are selling scrabled eggs on toast at the little prince mama mias has taken over the tex mex it will not last as always empty all the bars are always empty have not seen chris 2 or hendrix but as i have not seen a picture i may have
Go to Manthos and ask for him? Chris that is!

Offline swedebasher

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 14, 2009, 12:12:03 PM »
My mate reports that the taverna's in Arillas are having a hard time with hardly anyone in. Any recent returnees got any observations??
The Sopranos-la miglior serie in TV mai.
Mafiosa , Gomorra e Innan vi dör sono anche due serie eccellenti.

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • TonyC - Ag.Stefanos FB San Stefanos Holiday Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 14, 2009, 12:13:46 PM »
hi to all having a fab time weather hot a bit windy but alls well mythica is great the food is very good a no dearer then anywere else don you will love the fish roy had grilled filleted sea bass with veg and rissoto it was 7 euros the starters are out off this world jules you and i have no poblem with our spelling we just fit in with san stef they are selling scrabled eggs on toast at the little prince mama mias has taken over the tex mex it will not last as always empty all the bars are always empty have not seen chris 2 or hendrix but as i have not seen a picture i may have

And go to the Athens Bar and/or Glen in the Aquarios and ask for Hendrix!!
Happy Days in Agios Stefanos, Avliotes, Corfu!! TonyCo1

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 14, 2009, 12:16:37 PM »
My mate reports that the taverna's in Arillas are having a hard time with hardly anyone in. Any recent returnees got any observations??
Read on another site it is quiet at the moment. I hope it starts to get busier for all the locals. When we go it's always nicely busy so I hope to see it the same.
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 14, 2009, 12:17:26 PM »
Read on another site it is quiet at the moment. I hope it starts to get busier for all the locals. When we go it's always nicely busy so I hope to see it the same.
What site is that Jules??

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 14, 2009, 12:21:39 PM »
On the Agni site. (Not a patch on this website mind you)
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 14, 2009, 12:22:33 PM »
Never seen it!

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 14, 2009, 12:26:31 PM »
Never seen it!
http://www.agni.gr/message_boards/display_forum_topics.asp?ForumID=49

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 14, 2009, 12:27:23 PM »

Maybe they are in hiding !!!!

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 14, 2009, 12:27:52 PM »
Never seen it!
http://www.agni.gr/message_boards/display_forum_topics.asp?ForumID=49
Oh yes!! see what you mean!! DULL!!

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 14, 2009, 12:28:53 PM »

Sounds like they are the only customer!! So they can't hide!!

don

« Reply #56 on: June 14, 2009, 01:42:37 PM »

It is actually very busy at the moment hosting the World Hide And Seek Championships!!!   Gets coat LOL

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: June 14, 2009, 01:59:06 PM »

It is actually very busy at the moment hosting the World Hide And Seek Championships!!!   Gets coat LOL
Just finished actually!!
It was won by Lord Lucan!!

Offline swedebasher

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: June 14, 2009, 02:52:41 PM »
The Agni tavernas got a huge plug from Toyah Wilcox on that TV show, but we tried them all and found them hugely expensive, and one that I will not name was positively a rip off. So they might have done it for themselves. Certainly in May there did not seem as many planes in the airport, nor as many folks around. Will see what I find in september.
The Sopranos-la miglior serie in TV mai.
Mafiosa , Gomorra e Innan vi dör sono anche due serie eccellenti.

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: June 14, 2009, 03:00:08 PM »
The Agni tavernas got a huge plug from Toyah Wilcox on that TV show, but we tried them all and found them hugely expensive, and one that I will not name was positively a rip off. So they might have done it for themselves. Certainly in May there did not seem as many planes in the airport, nor as many folks around. Will see what I find in september.
Personally, I think that if you feel a place is poor value for money, you should express that opinion and name it,
then we can get other opposing or concurring opinions, which give a balanced viewpoint and help other travellers to the area!
No one wants to feel ripped off, and if they feel the pinch as a result of poor publicity, it's up to them to put their house in order.
I think to name and shame - is providing a public service, but it must be the truth and fair critisism!!

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni